PC Technician/Help Desk Support Service Specialist
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical and dental insurance, vision
insurance, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability
insurance Immediate Hire if you have an active Secret Clearance and
can meet the Basic Qualifications below. What We Can Offer YOU:
- $52,000 Annually with growth potential 401(k) Paid Holidays
Life Insurance Paid Time Off (PTO) Short and - Long-Term Disability
And More! COMPANY OVERVIEW: POSITION LOCATION: Concord, MA POSITION
OVERVIEW: The Help Desk Specialist performs technical, operational,
and training support to users of personal computers either by
telephone or on-site for PC desktop hardware and software packages.
Support responsibilities include software installation, and
configurations. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Support responsibilities
include software installation, and configurations. The Helpdesk
Specialist performs technical, operational, and training support to
users of personal computers either by telephone, or on-site for PC
desktop hardware and software packages. Job duties require the
technician to install and test personal computers, printers, and
other peripherals, configure operating system, load shrink-wrap
programs and other application software programs. In this position,
the candidate troubleshoots printer, computer, and peripheral
incidents, performs hardware and software diagnostics, coordinates
needed repairs, resolves computer system problems, including
coordination between users and components of a local area network,
and participates in the evaluation of system configuration and
software. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related
discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2
years of professional experience; or no experience required with a
related Master's degree.
- Must have a current DoD 8570 IA Baseline Certification, IAT
Level I (i.e., A+ CE or Network+ CE or SSCP or--CCNA-Security) ***
Note: Applicants without one of the above active certifications
(can't be expired) will not be considered.
- Interim Secret Clearance required prior to start
- Experience supporting Windows 7, Windows 10, and MS Office
- Experience using Remedy or a similar ticketing system
- Strong analytical and follow through skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to coordinate and get cooperation from multiple areas
within IT to accomplish assignments
- Ability to work well independently on defined tasks
- Ability to work well as part of a team PREFERRED
- Experience maintaining Lexmark, HP, or Ricoh printer devices
(i.e. installing maintenance kits).
- Prior USACE/ACE-IT experience.
- Experience working in a DoD environment
- E xperience supporting Office 365-- INSUVI, Inc., is an Equal
Apply Now with our quick 3 minute application! * Fields Are
Required What is your full name? First Name How can we contact you?
Email Phone Number Number Type What is your preferred method of
Keywords: INSUVI, Boston , PC Technician/Help Desk Support Service Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!