Senior Software Engineer - MATLAB Grader
Company: The MathWorks, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Senior Software Engineer - MATLAB Grader Job Summary Are you
interested in being part of a team building the next generation of
Online Learning Products? Does working with a smart talented agile
team interests you? You will utilize your cutting-edge web
development skills (Cloud, Microservices, event-driven
architectures)--to advance our online learning applications, APIs
and integration framework as we drive the MATLAB and Simulink
Online Learning platform forward. You will be part of a small, new,
fast-paced team working directly with our training services group,
customers, academic institutions and online learning platform
- Lead building Online Learning Services and its integration with
MATLAB Cloud, Desktop and Mobile workflows.
- Provide technical leadership to other team members to evolve
Online Learning architecture.
- Design, architect, and implement software with high-scalability
and high-availability in mind.
- Work with cross functional teams to create requirements, design
specifications, and participate in code reviews.
- Collaborate with User--Experience and UI designers to develop
- Stay up-to-date with industry standards and evolve the Online
Learning platforms and services accordingly Minimum Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience
(or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience,
or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with object oriented design Additional
- Experience in building industrial applications in Go, Java, or
any other object-oriented languages.
- Experience with cloud-based, scalable applications.
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus. Nice to have
- Interest in learning new technologies and getting outside
- Exposure to microservices, event-driven and serverless
architectures. Why MathWorks? It's the chance to collaborate with
bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products
that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a
company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing -
for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical
computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company
employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick,
Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been
profitable every year since its founding in 1984. Receive
personalized job alerts, stories, and company updates. Contact us
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in
order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO
is the Law poster and its supplement .
The pay transparency policy is available here .
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here
. Accelerating the pace of engineering and science MathWorks is the
leading developer of mathematical computing software for engineers
Keywords: The MathWorks, Inc., Boston , Senior Software Engineer - MATLAB Grader, IT / Software / Systems , Natick, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!