Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity Lead
Company: Corteva Agriscience
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity Lead Operational
Technology (OT) Cybersecurity Lead Employee Status Regular Schedule
Full Time Job Type Experienced Education Associate's Degree/College
Diploma (--13 years) Description Operational Technologies (OT)
Cybersecurity Lead Who are we, and what do we do? Corteva
Agriscience creates the world's most recognized and premium
agricultural solutions to address the greatest challenges in
agriculture. With a focus on technology, Corteva Agriscience
creates seed and crop protection products that increase
productivity and profit for farmers while reducing risks to their
business. Every day our digital tools deliver insights our global
partners need to thrive now and into the future. As the world's
first dedicated agriculture start-up, we're building a culture that
stays curious, thinks differently, acts boldly and takes a stand on
what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and
our planet. We know we've got big challenges to solve - we hope
you'll be part of the solution. Whether you are in the lab or on
the farm, teaching classes or crafting code - we need bold thinkers
and fearless doers to bring their best to the job at hand. Every
role at Corteva Agriscience includes an opportunity to grow what
matters. Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a
Operational Technologies (OT) Cybersecurity Lead. The Operational
Technologies (OT) Cybersecurity Lead is responsible for providing
cybersecurity services for OT, including process control networks
in support of our manufacturing and research and design
environments. This role will be responsible for the security
governance, standards, risk management, architecture, and incident
response coordination ensuring the systems security, safety and
reliability. The ideal candidate will have experience in both
information security and automation technologies focusing on
process control networks. Additional responsibilities include
serving as a member of the Information Security, Protection, and
Assurance team and providing global incident response support as a
member of the Cybersecurity Incident Response Team. Key
Responsibilities & Accountabilities - How will you help us grow?
- Develop OT cybersecurity strategies that are specifically
designed with asset and operational requirements in mind to protect
critical processes without negatively impacting efficiency,
productivity, and safety.
- Develop OT cybersecurity reference architectures, standards,
- Conduct risk assessments of OT networked environments, sites,
and assets to understand vulnerabilities ensuring mission critical
functions maintain security, availability, and safety in the case
of a cyber event.
- Develop risk mitigation plans, recommend solutions, and provide
expertise to assure more resiliency for OT networked environments,
assets, and sites.
- Develop cybersecurity technology implementation strategies for
OT environments with clear understanding of the differences between
IT and OT (e.g. Anti-virus on HMIs, application whitelisting,
network isolation strategies, etc.).
- Oversee the day-to-day OT cybersecurity operations,
maintenance, and monitoring of networked environments.
- Develop and execute an OT cybersecurity training and awareness
- Contribute to the information security strategy on all OT
related aspects in coordination with the Information Security
Strategy and Planning Lead.
- Collaborate with peers across the information security
organization to identify new innovations, capabilities, and
solutions that improve the security posture of the OT
- Mentor, develop, and empower a team of OT cybersecurity
- Leads with integrity, purpose, and with a leadership mindset.
Qualifications Position Requirements & Critical Experience - What
- 7+ years of experience in operational technology cybersecurity,
3+ years in a leadership role.
- Educational Requirements: A Bachelor's Degree in computer
science, information technology/management, or related fields are
highly desired but not required.
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the
ability to work legally in the United States. No visa
sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for
any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Technical Skills and working understanding of OT
- Knowledge of industrial control systems security standards (IEC
62443, NIST Cybersecurity Framework).
- Experience with operational technologies including Process
Control Networks (PCN), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
(SCADA) systems, Industrial Automation Control (ICS) systems,
Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Programmable Logic
- Proven experience with risk assessment methodologies.
- Understanding of cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits
specific to OT environments.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects within
the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn
rapidly, and master diverse technologies and techniques. Other
- Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP) or
- CISM - Certified Information Security Manager. Take the next
step to #GrowWhatMatters in your career with Corteva and apply
today. We look forward to seeing your application. Corteva
Agriscience -----serves to enrich the lives of those who produce
and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come.
Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by
building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage
each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do
what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and
our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries,
innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the
resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a
meaningful impact now and into the future. #GrowWhatMatters Corteva
Agriscience --- --is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any
other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to
search or apply for a position, please visit:
- Accessibility Page for Contact Information
- For US Applicants: See the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Keywords: Corteva Agriscience, Boston , Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!