Company: Dark Wolf Solutions, LLC
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Software Engineer who is
interested in working on complex cloud-based DevOps solutions and
has extensive experience with Java and Python, React.js and Kotlin.
Our software engineers are asked to solve challenging problems for
unique customers and have a direct impact on the direction of
software products and solutions used by those customers. US
Citizenship is required and candidate must be clearable to a DoD
Secret security clearance or higher. Job location is Boston, MA.
- Support the Discovery and Framing process and follow-on user
- Perform Test-Driven Development and agile methodologies.
- Perform extreme programming.
- Perform paired programming with members of engineering team
(contractor and government).
- Refactor legacy applications into a 12-factor application SW
- Decompose legacy applications into a micro service
- Support the delivery of the application from an unclassified
development environment to a classified staging and production
environment on SIPR and other future domains.
- Support troubleshooting with other teams (i.e. staging and
production environment hosts) throughout all stages of the
continuous delivery process.
- Perform technical assessments of existing legacy SW, Commercial
off-the shelf (COTS) SW and/or Government off-the Shelf (GOTS) SW
and recommend a technical direction of the Product Team.
- Perform legacy application refactoring, modifying legacy
application to become cloud native.
- Perform legacy application re-platforming, lifting and shifting
legacy application into a PaaS.
- Build products from Discovery and Framework through iterative
production and delivery. Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in full stack development to include Java,
Web services, Database, and web application development.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with one or more of the
following programming languages for developing APIs and RESTful
services: Java, Python, C#, .NET.
- 2 years' experience with agile and lean philosophies.
- Demonstrated with DevOps tools such as Jenkins and Git.
- Experience working independently with clients or stakeholders
conducting interviews, observations and surveys to successfully
create a user-story.
- Experience designing full-service consumer and business
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing
- Comfortable in a startup environment.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- US Citizenship and clearable to a DoD Secret security clearance
or higher Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with web-server configuration and RESTful
microservice development (UNIX OS; Windows Server; Nodejs).
- Experience with database integration (SQL, noSQL databases,
database normalization, indexing technologies).
- Proven experience writing and building applications using a
12-factor application SW architecture, micro services, and
- Experience developing and deploying to AWS and C2S
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required
to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and
to complete the required employment eligibility verification form
-- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States without
-- Do you currently hold an active security clearance? --*
-- What is the highest level of security clearance you currently
Please select U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information
(Completion is voluntary) Individuals seeking employment at Dark
Wolf Solutions are considered without regards to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or
sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide
the following information in order to help us comply with federal
and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record
keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements. Completion of the
form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be
considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information
that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a
confidential file. Gender Please select Are you Hispanic/Latino?
Please select Race & Ethnicity Definitions If you believe you
belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below,
please indicate by making the appropriate selection. As a
government contractor subject to Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment
Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to
measure the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment
efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of
protected categories is as follows: A "disabled veteran" is one of
the following: a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air
service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt
of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under
laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person
who was discharged or released from active duty because of a
service-connected disability. A "recently separated veteran" means
any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of
such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S.
military, ground, naval, or air service. An "active duty wartime or
campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty
in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or
in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been
authorized under the laws administered by the Department of
Defense. An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran
who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground,
naval or air service, participated in a United States military
operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded
pursuant to Executive Order 12985. Veteran Status Please select
Form CC-305 OMB Control Number 1250-0005 Expires 05/31/2023
Voluntary Self-Identification of DisabilityWhy are you being asked
to complete this form? We are a federal contractor or subcontractor
required by law to provide equal employment opportunity to
qualified people with disabilities. We are also required to measure
our progress toward having at least 7% of our workforce be
individuals with disabilities. To do this, we must ask applicants
and employees if they have a disability or have ever had a
disability. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we
ask all of our employees to update their information at least every
five years. Identifying yourself as an individual with a disability
is voluntary, and we hope that you will choose to do so. Your
answer will be maintained confidentially and not be seen by
selecting officials or anyone else involved in making personnel
decisions. Completing the form will not negatively impact you in
any way, regardless of whether you have self-identified in the
past. For more information about this form or the equal employment
obligations of federal contractors under Section 503 of the
Rehabilitation Act, visit the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of
Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at
www.dol.gov/ofccp . How do you know if you have a disability? You
are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or
mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a
major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an
impairment or medical condition. Disabilities include, but are not
- Autoimmune disorder, for example, lupus, fibromyalgia,
rheumatoid arthritis, or HIV/AIDS
- Blind or low vision
- Cardiovascular or heart disease
- Celiac disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Deaf or hard of hearing
- Depression or anxiety
- Gastrointestinal disorders, for example, Crohn's Disease, or
irritable bowel syndrome
- Intellectual disability
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Nervous system condition for example, migraine headaches,
Parkinson's disease, or Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Psychiatric condition, for example, bipolar disorder,
schizophrenia, PTSD, or major depression Disability Status Please
select 1 Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
For more information about this form or the equal employment
obligations of Federal contractors, visit the U.S. Department of
Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
website at www.dol.gov/ofccp . PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According
to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to
respond to a collection of information unless such collection
displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about
5 minutes to complete.
Keywords: Dark Wolf Solutions, LLC, Boston , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!