Embedded Software Engineer in Test
Company: The MathWorks, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The Embedded Software Engineer in Test is responsible for
developing and maintaining qualification and testing tools for the
MathWorks Code Generation product set. As a member of the
Development team, the candidate will participate in the project
from its early design stages and play a critical role in driving it
to final product release.
Role & responsibilities:
- Design test strategies and create test tools to efficiently
test the functionality of the Code Generation product set.
- Execute test suites, investigate results, and report bugs using
a bug tracking system.
- Ensure code generation performance and efficiency of generated
- Examine and improve source code coverage in the Code Generation
- Advise other teams on code generation quality impact.
- Developing strategies for automated testing
- Authoring tools, harnesses and writing automated test
- Reporting bugs and qualifying bug fixes
- Participating in design reviews and code reviews Minimum
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience
(or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Familiar with object oriented design Additional Qualifications
- Programming experience in C and C++
- Experience with Modeling Simulation
- Experience with Embedded Systems
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming and Design.
- Knowledge in compiler technology.
- Programming experience in MATLAB.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence
- Experience with Simulink or Model Based Design software.
- Programming experience in a scripting language such as Perl or
- Knowledge of industry standards, Software Development and
Quality Engineering process.
- Industry experience in Aerospace, Automotive, DSP or similar
domains Why MathWorks? It's the chance to collaborate with bright,
passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make
a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an
incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each
individual, our customers, and the local community. MathWorks
develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing
software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000
people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts,
U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every
year since its founding in 1984. Receive personalized job alerts,
stories, and company updates. Contact us if you need reasonable
accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO
is the Law poster and its supplement .
The pay transparency policy is available here .
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here
. Choose a web site to get translated content where available and
see local events and offers. Based on your location, we recommend
that you select: United States. You can also select a web site from
the following list: Accelerating the pace of engineering and
science MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical
computing software for engineers and scientists.
Keywords: The MathWorks, Inc., Boston , Embedded Software Engineer in Test, IT / Software / Systems , Natick, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!