Company: Seurat Technologies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Description: Looking for a talented and self-motivated
Software Engineer. The ideal candidate will have experience
designing, developing, testing, and maintaining software for
machine controls and novel electro-mechanical systems from concept
- Design and implement HMI (GUI) code in C#.
- Design and implement code for real-time complex control systems
- Design and implement code for motion control and PLC systems in
their native languages.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD).
- Demonstrated experience with C#.NET and C++, WPF, and/or
- Experience designing / developing GUI / HMI systems for complex
- Experience with software configuration management and source
control systems (i.e. Mercurial/GIT).
- Must be able to independently and effectively debug complex
software in C#, C++ (and preferably PLC) environments.
- Must understand common industrial automation paradigms
(communication buses, actuators/sensors, motion, fail-safe
behavior, real-time, etc.).
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- For any area lacking in experience, must be eager to learn new
- All-round Software Engineer with demonstrated experience in
many aspects of modern industrial automation (from PLC/IEC 61131,
EtherCAT (or similar communication buses) to C++ (including
realtime), C# and potentially other script-type languages such as
- Experience with SQL-type database systems and formulating
- Experience with RTOS systems like IntervalZero RTX or
- Background in, or solid understanding of Mechatronics and
- Experience with additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing.
- B.S. degree in Software, Mechanical, Electrical, or
- 3+ years experience in related fieldsDesired:
- M.S. degree preferred Travel:The expectation is up to 15%
Relocation:The relocation package is negotiable.by Jobble
Keywords: Seurat Technologies, Boston , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!