Field Services Engineer - Process Industries
Company: Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Field Services Engineer - Process IndustriesWhy Watson Marlow:At
Watson Marlow Fluid Technology Group you face different challenges
every single day. You are empowered to dream bigger and work
smarter. You have time to live your life outside of your job.Our
business is built by a diverse team of engineers, sales teams,
marketers, administrators, designers, assemblers, chemists, web
developers, accountants, analysts, programmers and many more.
Globally we are united by our shared values that drive our culture.
We want to be an employer where you make our difference.Main
Purpose of the RoleThe Field Service Engineer will support the
Process Industries (Food & Beverage, Industrial, Waste Water
Treatment sectors) is responsible for installation, training,
qualification, sales support, and customer support of Watson-Marlow
products in the U.S. territory. This support will be by means of
phone, email, video conferencing, and/or on-site visits as
required. ResponsibilitiesReasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.The main responsibility of this role is to provide Field
Service technical support to our customers cross the U.S. for all
the Watson-Marlow brands, focusing on our industrial customers:
- Willingness and ability to travel as required.
- High level of availability and a flexible schedule.
- Outstanding customer service attitude.
- Have good mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to continue gaining
- 3-5 years of job related skills and training recommended.
- Provide telephone, in-person, and online support to
- Ability to understand electrical schematics, process flow
diagrams, and technical manuals.
- Be adaptable to changing business and project priorities and
- Extremely high commitment to safety of yourself and those
around you.To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelors of Science degree in a technical field and/or 3-5
years previous experience in engineering or providing field service
support to industrial type companies.
- Strong customer service focus as it relates to ensuring uptime
for end users.
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player with
strong problem-solving abilities.
- ERP software experience (Oracle, SAP, AX, etc.).
- Hands on experience and knowledge of pumps, controls, and
related fluid flow process equipment.
- Professional customer facing personality and ability to solve
- Located near a major airport servicing the U.S.
- Experience working with and at industrial type customer
facilities, including the safety issues associated with such
locations (industrial PPE, hard hat areas, working at height,
slippery/uneven surfaces, etc.)We also off great benefits which
- 401k (5% company match plus 3% employee match)
- HSA & FSA
- AD&D Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Both Vacation and Sick time
As a growing and ambitious organisation with a presence in over 60
global locations and across multiple markets, we can offer you the
working environment and support needed to be successful. We are
committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an
inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications
irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender,
disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
What's in it for me? We offer a range of attractive staff benefits
including accessible employee forums, comprehensive pension
packages, flexible working arrangements, private medical healthcare
for all employees and inclusive employment practices.
About Watson Marlow
Every day, we help companies across the globe to be more efficient
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in
niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies.
Comprising ten established brands, each with their area of
expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions
for their pumping and fluid transfer applications. Together with
our colleagues across Spirax- Sarco Engineering plc, we are proud
to be a FTSE 100 company.
Keywords: Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG), Boston , Field Services Engineer - Process Industries, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!