Senior C++ Developer - 100% REMOTE
Company: ALTA IT Services, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Senior C++ Engineer100% REMOTEDIRECT HIREFree benefits; health,
dental, vision and life insurance and 3% 401K matchUnlimited
PTOHolidays Dec 24th till Jan1st plus the federal holidays
ALTA is seeking an experienced C++ Engineer (C++14 and higher) with
an interest in developing distributed network virtualization
software that runs on top of the Linux networking stack.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in developing both
networking and security software. Experience with OpenVPN, OpenSSL,
Asio, Suricata, Terraform, and Linux kernel development is a
- Responsible for the requirement specifications, system
specifications, software design, development, testing and
maintenance of the backend for current and upcoming products
- Development and support of a Linux based VPN server application
with heavy routing/networking functionality
- Development of a web-based API (using JSON and REST) for
operation and management of systems
- 5+ years of experience working in the computer networking
and/or network-security industry.
- Strong expertise in C++ programming (C++14 and higher),
specifically networking and security applications. Please
understand concepts such as RAII and concurrency (i.e. std::memory
- In-depth understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP, sockets,
IP routing) and security concepts such as TLS, PKI, encryption, and
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, and especially driving AWS
via Boto3 Python SDK.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or
equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Keywords: ALTA IT Services, LLC, Boston , Senior C++ Developer - 100% REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!