Lead Software Engineer
Company: Selux Diagnostics Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About Selux DiagnosticsAntibiotic resistance is putting the
achievements of modern medicine at risk. - World Health
Seluxs mission is to preserve the lifesaving efficacy of
antibiotics and transform infectious disease patient care by
providing diagnostic results within hours rather than days.
At Selux, we are building a multidimensional team of talented
individuals to help achieve this mission. Our company was recently
awarded FDA Breakthrough Device Designation which is reserved only
for devices that provide for more effective treatment or diagnosis
of life-threatening or irreversibly debilitating human
The customers and patients we serve have diverse life experiences
and so do we. Selux is focused on hiring talented people from a
wide range of backgrounds and providing a safe work environment
where everyone feels that they belong.
Vaccination is a requirement of employment.Subject to applicable
lawPlease apply now and come join us in this critical mission!Learn
more at www.seluxdx.com.
Selux is looking for a motivated, highly creative, and broadly
skilled Lead Software Engineer to join its fast-growing team to
play a key role developing our AST System. You will report to and
work closely with the Director of Software to motivate and lead
members of the Software Engineering team in delivering innovative
and robust web applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assume technical leadership role in the design and
implementation of the database and web-based software intended for
FDA submission and commercial launch
- Partner with Systems Engineering, SQA, Algorithms and software
development team on the creation of software requirements, design
specifications and test plans for software infrastructure for Selux
- Lead the software development team through all phases of the
software development life cycle
- Work with hardware, software and UI/UX design teams to capture
and implement design needs
- Drive test planning and test case development and execution
with the SQA Manager
- Actively participate in peer code reviews and Agile planning
- Make architecture and software design decisions and drive
consistent, reliable delivery of features.
- Mentor and motivate the software development team to meet
delivery goals and objectives.
- Experience leading distributed, multi-disciplinary software
development teams in an Agile environment.
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering or similar field
- 5+ years of industry experience developing production level web
- Demonstrated proficiency in Windows and Cloud software
development such as C#/.NET5, ASP.NET Core, SQL Server, Entity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working/developing software in a regulated
environment (i.e. medical/healthcare)
- Experience with 21 CFR 820 QSR, ISO13485 or IEC 62304 SDLC,
documentation and procedures is a plus
- Experience with Laboratory Information System integration is a
Keywords: Selux Diagnostics Inc, Boston , Lead Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!