Back End Developer
Company: RBW Consulting
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Backend Developer (Node.js)An excellent opportunity has arisen
for an experience Backend Developer to join a growing company and
develop a wide range of services and infrastructures. You have a
passion for development and be ambitious, you'll enjoy hand on
coding, be experienced with design and architecture, and have
excellent exposure to working across the full development
lifecycle. The technological stack is very rich, with focus on
Node.js, Postgres, seasoned with some Go and a touch of Python.
They are versed in the most up-to-date modern backend tooling,
libraries, and frameworks. My client loves all things cloud and are
100% Dockerized and orchestrated using Kubernetes.
- 2-4 years of experience developing backend infrastructure and
services, ideally in Node.js using ES2017 standards.
- Proficiency in databases (MySQL, Postgres, NoSQL).
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration
- B.Sc. in CS or a similar degree - major advantage.
- Experience with cloud development and maintenance -
advantage.Role & Responsibilities:
- Own integration pipelines and support our US-based healthcare
partners and CS personnel.
- Be responsible, deliver on time, and own your projects.
- Keep up to date with the best practices and patterns in backend
design and development.
- Be ready to acquire an in-depth understanding of our technical
challenges - from mobile/web APIs via security thinking to data
management and BI requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team of
developers, researchers, product managers, designers, sales and
marketing, and other stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes.What
the role offers:
- A friendly, creative and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technology
- Career progression into a key role at a fast growing
- Competitive salary and generous company equity options
- Equal opportunities - we celebrate diversityFrom an engineering
standpoint, my client hold themselves to the highest standards.
There services are robust, resilient, secure, performant, and
scalable. They build an array of services that support the entire
companys technical endeavors- everything from mobile and web
applications to their internal research tools.
Keywords: RBW Consulting, Boston , Back End Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!