Recruiting Manager, Technology
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: June 25, 2022
As a Recruiting Manager for our Perm Placement team, your
responsibilities will include developing and growing a client base
and new business opportunities, introducing our services via video,
telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to
expand the utilization of our services. Recruiting, evaluating and
placing Technology professionals in full-time positions with our
clients. Delivering outstanding customer service to both clients
and candidates. Providing consistent communication and career
guidance to candidates. Participating in industry trade
associations to increase our presence within the local Technology
- A business-related degree, ideally in Technology, degree or
certification a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in Technology and/or successful
permanent placement recruiting experience ideally required, but
training will be provided for those without industry
- Successful candidates will have a proven track record of
success, excellent communication skills, gritty mentality to dig
deep, and a high sense of urgency.
- The ability to leverage cutting edge Technology experience to
manage and grow the business.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Robert Half, Boston , Recruiting Manager, Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Burlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!