REMOTE - Full Stack .NET Developer
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We have a fast-growing company in the South Florida area who is
looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer!
This role will be 100% remote but will require you to be in the
Miami-Fort Lauderdale area.
- Ideal candidate will focus 40% on front-end, 60% backend
- C# is a must and experience within Microsoft .NET, backend
- Looking for a developer who can work individually AND on a
project with a team
- Build new web applications as well as enhance and maintain
existing web applications as a full stack developer.
- Work with with technical, operational and applications teams to
ensure UI usability and integrity.
- Develop, test, and maintain information architecture and UI for
web-based applications and website.
- Aid in projects from idea to mock-up to launch, including
designing prototypes & wireframes, conducting usability testing,
and moving the final product into production.
- Oversee the performance of applications to ensure they're
always running properly
- Frequently review code and actively collaborate with other
developers on best practices.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in a software
developer role required
scripting languages, MVC.
- For Windows desktop applications, knowledge of WPF and MVVM
- Proficiency with C# is a must, with a familiarity of its coding
- Knowledge of the .NET framework and its newest features.
- Strong understanding of the structure and logic of
- The ability to write a clean and readable code in C#.
Keywords: StevenDouglas, Boston , REMOTE - Full Stack .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!