Android Developer (100% Remote)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
100% Remote Android Mobile Developer needed for leading mobile
mesh networking and off-grid connectivity company! Up to $150,000
base salary, benefits, performance bonus, and equity.
This Jobot Job is hosted by Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $130,000 - $160,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Founded in 2012, we are a leading mobile mesh networking and
off-grid connectivity company based out of New York City. Our
technology allows us to decentralize connectivity by embedding our
mesh networking protocol into lightweight, low-cost devices and
paired with easy-to-use mobile apps enabling mobile, long-range
connectivity even without cell, Wi-Fi, or satellite.
We are currently seeking an Android Engineer with Kotlin and MVVM
experience to join our growing engineering team. The Android Mobile
Engineer will have the main responsibility of contributing to the
design, building, testing, optimization, and maintenance of our
Android mobile apps and our Android SDK.
If you feel like you could be interested in the Android Software
Developer role, please apply today or email your resume to
Why join us?
- Base Salary of $130,000 to $150,000 (This number is subject to
vary based on experience)
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave with Pay
- Holiday pay (including December recess)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Pre-tax benefits
- Short- and Long-term disability plans
- Professional Education Stipend
Required Experience For Android Mobile Engineer
- B.S. degree in computer science or related engineering
- 2+ years of experience developing commercially shipped apps for
Android (in Java or Kotlin), in a professional environment
- Kotlin and MVVM experience
- Ability to collaborate with UI/UX designers, as well as
understand and implement Android Material Design in the absence of
- Experience with Git and or other Version Control Systems
- Experience writing UI and Unit Tests
- Willingness to learn Swift and assist with iOS initiatives
- Experience using IoT projects or Bluetooth
Preferred Experience For Android Software Engineer
- Experience working on government-focused projects
- Experience with Bluetooth apps & familiarity with Android's
- Experience with IOS and Swift development
- Experience with Android SDK development
- Experience using Map frameworks (MapBox, Google Maps, etc)
- C/C++ or Swift experience
- Experience with RESTful APIs and connect to backend server
- Experience with encryption, security, and PKI frameworks
- Familiarity with agile/lean methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Boston , Android Developer (100% Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!