Automation and Performance Tester
Company: Capgemini Government Solutions
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly
motivated Automation and Performance Tester with development and
test framework experience to join our team in DC Metro area. The
Automation and Performance Tester is a multifaceted role working in
collaboration with other teams across the business to support our
government clients. A successful candidate will be responsible for
promoting high quality software products for end users and will
have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in test
automation, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage
with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities to
serve our clients. - Job Responsibilities: As an Automation &
Performance Tester, you will: -
- Participate in discussions with client stakeholders using
strong communications skills to determine requirements for testing
needs within a product feature or across the platform.
- Implement End-to-End Test Automation and Tools
Strategies/Roadmaps, including performance and load testing.
- Support Test Automation Solution Planning and Estimation.
Analyze current architecture and test platforms to formulate a
vision for growth and expansion.
- Establish detailed standards around the usage of the Katalon
Studio test automation tool as well as standards for the creation
and storage of test artifacts (test scripts, test data, test
execution results, etc.) in GitHub.
- Create training materials, and train other Digital Assurance
team members on how to use the Katalon Studio tool in accordance
with the defined standards, and how to integrate within the DevOps
- Help define the governance processes that will be used to
ensure the Digital Assurance team is using Katalon Studio tool in a
consistent, scalable, maintainable, and efficient manner across all
Lines of Business and applications.
- Create and maintain written automation testing artifacts to
support the team and stakeholders.
- Collaborate on a day-to-day basis with peers on the automation
testing team, obtain guidance and provide status to workstream
- Investigate issues identified during automation testing and
document the factors leading to error.
- Developing test scripts and load models for performance testing
based on system requirements, processes, and user stories.
- Ensuring that performance testing results are accurately
reported and documented, collaborating across system development
teams to troubleshoot and identify performance bottlenecks.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in Test Automation including
planning, assessments, script development & maintenance preferably
in cloud environment. Required -Qualifications:
- US Citizenship is required.
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Information Systems, Management, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in development functions, methods, and
programs to automate software testing using Katalon Studio,
Selenium, or Java etc.
- 3+ years of experience as a performance test engineer working
with performance testing tools such as HP LoadRunner and/or JMeter
or equivalent experience/certification.
- 2+ years of experience with commercial or open-source testing
tools and techniques such as Katalon Studio, Selenium, X-ray,
Unified Functional Testing, Geb, Cucumber, and Spock.
- 2+ years of experience using Agile methodologies and Agile
Project Management tools such as JIRA and test management tools
such as Azure DevOps Server (formerly Team Foundation Server), and
Application Lifecyle Management (ALM).
- 2+ years of experience using change management tools, Git,
Github, Bitbucket, or Subversion, and build server software
- 1+ years of experience with Unit Testing, Functional Testing,
Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
- Must be -capable of working -under general direction on complex
projects, issues, and problems.
- Candidate must be a team player and work closely with other
automation developers to build/support the Automation Framework.
Nice to have Skills/Qualifications: -
- Candidate should have experience in testing Salesforce.
- Should be capable of writing Apex test classes and support
developers in performing Unit Testing.
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development and Behavioral Drive
- Candidate should have experience on automation result analysis
and generate automation result reports.
- Candidate should have ability to learn new techniques and
technologies quickly. Company Overview - A global leader in
consulting, technology services and digital transformation,
Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire
breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud
and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and
deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations
to realize their business ambitions through various services from
strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that
the business value of technology comes from and through people. It
is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40
countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2
billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a
subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services
to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at . Capgemini
has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following
values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty,
and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in
the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. - - Pay Transparency:
Keywords: Capgemini Government Solutions, Boston , Automation and Performance Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!