Sr. Software Engineer REMOTE
Company: Clinical Research IO (CRIO)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Who We Are:CRIO (Clinical Research IO) is a health tech company
helping pharma, biotech, research sites, and academic research
centers streamline regulatory workflows with one system and a
single source of clinical data capture. Our modules allow sites to
capture data electronically in real-time, providing data managers
and monitors with enhanced transparency, and enabling remote
monitoring by sponsors and CROs. We recently closed $9M in Series B
financing and are growing our team to continue to scale with the
rapid customer growth.About YouYou are an experienced and dedicated
engineer who cares deeply about your craft. You aren't bound by
specific tools and technology, and you feel confident picking up
whatever skills you'll need to get the job done. You are a good
communicator, and you support your position with facts while
maintaining an ability to compromise when necessary. You are
committed to best practices, and you take personal ownership of the
quality of your product. You enjoy collaboration, and thrive in a
team environment where everyone is working towards a common goal.
You enjoy getting to know your team on a personal level, and you
love finding ways to have fun while doing your
- Be a key contributor on an agile, full stack, software product
- Develop new, and enhance existing, SaaS products hosted in the
- Collaborate with product leadership and UX to understand the
needs of the business.
- Help drive effective agile, software planning and
- Contribute to code reviews, architecture and software
- Leverage your extensive software product development and
delivery experience to mentor, guide and help the team
- Stay current with software product engineering technology
trends/best practices and bring fresh ideas and perspectives to our
software delivery organization. Technical Skills
- Experience developing cloud-hosted, SaaS applications at a
software product development company.
- Experience developing and deploying container-based, software
applications using Docker and Kubernetes.
frontend framework, like React.
- Experience building scalable backends using the Spring
- Experience building/consuming RESTful endpoints.
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL document stores,
like MySQL and Redis.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment.
- Understanding scalability and performance concerns and
- Ability to design extensible and maintainable software. Other
- Collaborative, flexible and positive attitude towards working
as part of a team.
- Appreciation for incremental software product planning and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence and build consensus
- Self-motivated and proactive problem solver
- Passionate about technology and team-based, software product
- Healthy focus on continuous improvement of self and team. Nice
to Have Experience
- Google Cloud Platform
- Java Struts
- healthcare or life science industries
- 21CFR11, HIPAA, and GDPR regulatory conformance LocationFully
remote employment is an option.We also have an office in Boston, MA
for those who prefer an office environment.
- Work from anywhere
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- 401k company match
- Life insurance
- Stock options
- Professional development Equal Employment OpportunityWe're
proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome our
employee's differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, or Veteran status. Difference makes us better. Join
Keywords: Clinical Research IO (CRIO), Boston , Sr. Software Engineer REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!