Senior Software Engineer - DevSecOps
Location: North Easton
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As a senior software engineer, you will work alongside and mentor a
group of talented Devops engineers in the Citizens Development
Platform as you deliver against a broad range of initiatives to
support the DevOps Platform. Your role as a Senior Software
Engineer - DevSecOps in Citizens Development Platform is to work
with engineering teams and architecture to produce high-quality
Devops technology solutions
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with a proven
record of successfully launching commercial products
- 3+ years of experience with collecting requirements, creating
software designs and developing efficient implementations
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team environment, strong
interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of multiple programming languages, including at
least one front end framework (Angular/React/Vue), and back end
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, SonarQube,
- Infrastructure as Code experience. You have experience in
leading, building, and scaling secure large-scale services &
systems using tools such as Terraform, Pulumi, and CDK on different
cloud providers like AWS and GCP.
- Understanding of the banking industry, specifically the
functions of custodial and consumer banking
- Experience with core AWS Services and ability to build
automated processes using SDK or CLI
- Demonstrable experience with container technologies like Docker
& Kubernetes (AWS EKS preferred).
- Understanding of different build tools and package managers for
different programming languages, e.g. helm, maven, npm, etc.
- Bash and Linux experience
- Familiarity with full-stack development
- Experience with CICD pipeline (CircleCI, Jenkins, or
- Ability to trace complex CI/CD scenarios, release issues and
environment issues in a multi-component environment.
- Experience with test automation, coverage reporting, quality
gates, security scans and environment promotions
- Cloud certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect
- Understand data structure concepts such as linked lists,
dictionaries, arrays, custom object creation, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar major
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to
estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this
role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues
and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry,
color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived
disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression,
genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic
partner status, victim of domestic violence, family
status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status,
national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a
dependent's reproductive health decision making, race, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its
Keywords: Citizens, Boston , Senior Software Engineer - DevSecOps, IT / Software / Systems , North Easton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!