Company: Motion Recruitment Partners LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis now and in the future. Are you open to
new opportunities? My client is a top up and coming online racing
company building the worlds most authentic racing simulation. They
are actually founded by the principal owners of the Boston Red sox
as well! They are hiring for a senior frontend developer. - As a
senior frontend developer on the team you will use your knowledge
of Typescript, React and Redux to build new frontend features,
components and expand their current UI platform. They are looking
for strong senior frontend engineers to -join this growing team and
make a huge impact both technically and culturally on their product
used by hundreds of thousands of people.. They offer great
compensation, great work life balance and awesome benefits!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience building, and maintaining highly
scalable web applications.
- Experience developing in Typescript and React
- Substantial experience working and understanding of Redux
- Experience building and maintaining multiple applications with
large user bases
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A track record of strong ownership, initiative, tenacity,
integrity, and humility.
- Ability to break big projects into small, testable pieces to
consistently hit business-meaningful milestones.
- An understanding of the business impact of projects you build
and the ability to prioritize projects by balancing between craft,
speed, and the bottom line.
- Placing a high value on collaboration, knowing that we can be
better as a team than as individuals.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!