Project Manager IT
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Ref ID: 562262Classification: Project Manager/Sr.
ConsultantCompensation: $110000.00 to $130000.00 yearlyProject
Manager - InfrastructureWe are seeking a capable, qualified Project
Manager to support our clients Infrastructure team. This is a
hands-on position and you will be in charge of writing business
requirements, developing project plans, and ensuring the team is
hitting deadlines and goals.Project Manager Responsibilities
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of project and program
status throughout its life cycle.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Oversee the documentation of business requirements and test
cases, so that requirements and test cases are unambiguous,
aligned, consistent and not in contradiction with each other.
- Provide modeling of the business processes; understand the
business need and impacts of proposed solutions
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission
and goals of the organization.
- Conduct requirements elicitation, validation and analysis
meetings with the business stakeholders; support testing
activities; and produce deliverables related to the project or
- Understand thoroughly the requirements from the business
perspective and responsible for translating them into the
- Create and manage long-term and short-term goals.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction,
security, and quality and team member performance.
Keywords: Robert Half, Boston , Project Manager IT, IT / Software / Systems , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!