Company: Avidia Bank
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Avidia BankEqual Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected
veteran statusDescription: Position Overview:Serves as the primary
resource to prepare and deliver technical training programs to bank
employees. Supports the employee population by building the
technical skills and knowledge within the bank to achieve the
bank's strategic goals.Primary Responsibilities:Performs any
functions necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to
provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to
- Prepares and delivers various training classes (including but
not limited to Teller, Customer Service, Introduction to
Systems/Applications) to bank employees with differing skill
- Ensures learning is ingrained through post-course follow-up,
reinforcement, and utilization of new skills.
- Maintains and updates employee training documentation including
manuals, job aids and training guides.
- Updates training curriculum to reflect the latest policy and
procedure versions and enhancements.
- Delivers ad-hoc training and tutorials either virtually or
on-site as required.
- Administers and creates training video content for online
- Assists in the development of new training programs and the
continued development of existing content based on feedback,
program impact and industry developments.
- Coordinates workshops for new product rollouts, policy and
procedure changes for all staff. Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent combined with banking
industry specific training and education.
- Two years experience in retail banking, preferably including
Teller and Platform experience.
- Knowledge of retail banking regulations and common
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal
- The ability to work independently, prioritize multiple tasks,
and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Highly proficient and comfortable with business applications
including Microsoft Office and CRM platforms (Salesforce
- Experience with banking core processing systems (FIS
preferred).Avidia Bank is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Avidia Bank, Boston , Technical Trainer, IT / Software / Systems , Hudson, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!