.NET Developer - Burlington
Company: The Cypress Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Software Engineer - Web developer develops and maintains web
applications by studying operations, designing, developing and
installing software solutions and supports the software solutions
in production. The ideal Software Engineer - web developer has the
ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and have a
consistent track record of delivery. S/he should have strong
software and analytical skills and the ability to create innovative
solutions with a willingness to learn industry standards,
technological advancements , express opinions and seek ideas.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES Essential Functions
- Develop software using disciplined processes, adhering to
industry standards and best practices, including agile development
methods throughout the SDLC
- Code, debug, and automated unit test systems per requirements
and technical design.
- Code, update, debug and optimize SQL
- Analyzing business and use cases and functional requirements
and working with product managers and business analysts to produce
detailed designs and provide detailed estimates for new features,
enhancements or repairs to existing programs.
- Adhere to design, architecture, performance, and operability
and documentation standards.
- Document software applications, its configuration options, and
- Supporting testing activities by QA and service delivery
- Team player who is delivery-oriented and takes responsibility
for the team's success
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the drive to continually
learn and improve
- All other related duties as assigned. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-6 years software engineering experience with enterprise class
or large scale SaaS applications
- Extensive experience with Visual studio web projects, C#
programming language and .Net framework
- Strong object-oriented design skills and knowledge of design
- Strong knowledge of ASP.Net MVC framework, UI development
technologies such as Angular, React, Vue
- Extensive knowledge of industry standard web security protocols
such as Microsoft identity management framework, OAuth, OWASP and
secret management strategies.
- Extensive experience with SQL and relational databases (Oracle,
- Skilled with Web-Service based technologies such as SOAP, REST,
experience with microservices architecture pattern.
- Extensive knowledge of unit testing, experience with continuous
integration and deployment methodologies, code instrumentation
techniques, code quality metrics.
- Extensive knowledge of 'code refactoring patterns', proven
skills to modernize legacy applications.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure is a
- Familiarity with queuing technologies such as RabbitMQ, MSKQ is
a strong plus.
- Must thrive in fast-paced environment and be adept at problem
solving and delivery high-quality software
- Must be able and willing to collaborate in a team/cooperative
environment as well as exercise independent judgment and
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Education
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
required, Master's degree preferred
Keywords: The Cypress Group, Boston , .NET Developer - Burlington, IT / Software / Systems , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!