Company: KYYBA, Inc
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Working with the architects and development lead, documents and develops best practices for the development, and deployment of applications, and works with members to foster growth within the team.
- Develop user interface components and implement them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux or Flux)
- Predicts application development requirements based on changes in the underlying architecture.
- Either individually or leading a team of resources, determines hardware/software systems requirements and leads systems hardware/software design.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Partners with the IT Architect during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business need.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- 6+ years of Java development experience
- High-level skills in Java, (preferably java 8 or java 11), using the latest SDKs and tools and frameworks such as Spring boot, spring JDBC, Spring test, spring-security, etc.
- Experience in working with AWS ECS service.
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications using MQ, SOAP, RESTFUL services, and JSON.
- Worked on at least one of JAX-RS implementations.
- Thorough understanding of React JS and its core principles
- Understands database concepts - proficient in writing relational database queries - Oracle
- Ability to develop functional, technical, and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance, and standards)
- Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or languages, especially around modern application architectures.
- Experience with web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile browsers.
- Experience in highly secured online environments that use n-tier designs and extensive firewalling to enhance security.
- Experience in multi-datacenter physical implementation models for scalability and resilience.
- Experience partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, Kyyba has a global presence delivering high-quality resources and top-notch recruiting services, enabling businesses to effectively respond to organizational changes and technological advances.
At Kyyba, the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important to us. We are proud of our work culture which embodies our core values; incorporating value, passion, excellence, empowerment, and happiness, creates a vibrant and productive atmosphere. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility that they need to support a healthy, balanced, and fulfilling career by providing many valuable benefits and a balanced compensation structure combined with career development. -
Kyyba is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kyyba does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Medical, dental, vision
Voluntary life and disability insurance
Optional Pre-paid legal plan
Optional Identity theft plan
Optional Medical and dependent FSA
Opportunity for advancement
Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client -
Keywords: KYYBA, Inc, Boston , Java FSD, IT / Software / Systems , Boston, Massachusetts
here to apply!