Company: Mimecast Services Limited
Posted on: November 11, 2018
ID 2018-3244Job Location(s) US-MA-LexingtonPosition Type Permanent - Full TimeMore information about this job:Overview
The NetSuite Developer works in conjunction with the project architects and the broader business team to build NetSuite-based solutions to meet the business needs. Depending on the nature of the project, this role will be required to configure the solution within the NetSuite platform and/or perform custom development and may be called on to assist with activities like scoping and documentation.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to translate business requirements into wellarchitected solutions that best leverage the NetSuite product
- Develop, test, document and maintain out of the box and / or custom solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a NetSuite implementation
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
- Absorb technical capabilities from NetSuite during new product releases and acquisitions
- Create innovative ways to integrate with other business systems
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in a Business Systems role, providing hands-on recommendations for process and systems improvement, while undertaking various development projects
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across disparate systems
- 3+ years' experience being a key stakeholder in a NetSuite (or ERP tool) implementation
- 2+ years of developing, configuring, and supporting the NetSuite product
- Extensive development experience using SuiteScript, building Suitelets, RESTlets, User Events, Scheduled scrips, building reports and APIs to respond to technical and non-technical users
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
- Experience with full lifecycle development
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, Rally or Agile Accelerator
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Active NetSuite certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Requirements, design, testing, documentation, implementation, and support
- Advocate of best practices, design principles and development methodologies
- A highly-accomplished communicator, both in senior management settings as well on a one to one basis
- Ability to articulate process changes and improvements up and down the organization
- At ease in leveraging virtual resources and teaming to drive projects to on time completion
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
Keywords: Mimecast Services Limited, Boston , NetSuite Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Lexington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!