L2 Systems Engineer / Administrator
Company: Sullivan and Cogliano
Posted on: December 10, 2018
L2 Systems Engineer / Administrator in Stoughton, MA!Competencies:
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with minimal direction.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Active Directory administration.
- Advanced skills in Powershell scripting.
- Performance monitoring and reporting for Windows .Net, SQL and IIS environment.
- Virtual server environment utilizing VMware.
- Storage Area Networks, EMC preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Windows 7 & 10 desktop management experience.
- Experience in Office 365 Administration preferred.
- Conscientious and accurate in record-keeping and documentation.
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, problem solving skills, customer service orientation, proven dependability and promptness.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot data center infrastructure, including but not limited to: physical and virtual servers, SAN devices, switches, racks, power devices.
- Perform preventative maintenance, patching, health checks, and regular capacity and resource planning to ensure optimal performance and security
- Perform research and testing of security vulnerabilities and remediation, patches, hotfixes, and firmware updates to develop safe preventative maintenance strategies
- Automate tasks with scripting and tools to streamline processes and simplify system management
- Produce and maintain clear and detailed data center, equipment, configuration, and process documentation
- Work effectively with and manage relationships with business teams to consistently deliver project deployments in a timely, organized, and staged manner across multiple platforms
- Adhere to strict change control notification and implementation processes
- Knowledge of various OS related functionality including, but not limited to Backups, Capacity Planning, Disaster Recovery, and File System Management.
- Knowledge and experience with various storage replication software, SAN switches, Storage Virtualization and storage management software/hardware.
- Ability to configure SAN infrastructures. - provided by Dice Microsoft Active Directory, Powershell scripting, VMware, SAN (EMC) Office 365 Administration, Data Center Infrastructure, Windows 7 & 10 desktop management experience
Keywords: Sullivan and Cogliano, Boston , L2 Systems Engineer / Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Stoughton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!