Service Governance Lead
Company: Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
Posted on: February 26, 2021
*Please be aware of an Identity Theft Scheme targeting
individuals seeking jobs with Takeda and other employers. See below
or here for more info. Takeda fosters a collaborative and
stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance
to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by
integrity, one of Takeda's long-held values that extends to both
the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver
medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together
diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole. Success
What makes a successful member of our team? We take action and make
decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order: "Takeda
is a unique place to work as there is no 'every-day routine' around
here - it's very a dynamic environment where change of plans and
adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for
interesting cross-function collaboration and - if you're up for it
- a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace."
"Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the
continuous development of its employees offering training,
coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the
organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the
Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative
vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the
world." Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven
company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as
a Service Governance Lead. At Takeda, we are transforming the
pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market
leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower
our people to realize their potential through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers,
encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we
do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our
global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver
Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold
mission. This mission includes driving toward a bold vision for our
cloud-native, data and digital-ready future. As a Service
Governance Lead you will provide consultancy support within the
business services, understanding typical service and operations
delivery challenges associated with the implementation of
technology solutions, through service life cycle by collaborating
with Service Integration function. OBJECTIVES/PURPOSE
- Leads, drives, and manages Process Governance in IT Service
- Ensures Takede's Global Service Management Processes are fit
for purpose to support business operations for all functions across
the IT organization.
- Establishment of holistic IT Service management guidelines,
standards ensuring compliance.
- Provides consultancy support within the business services,
understanding typical service and operations delivery challenges
associated with the implementation of technology solutions, through
service life cycle by collaborating with Service Integration
- Establishment, maintenance, and operation of IT Service
management processes to align with ITIL best practice
- Monitors and reports on process effectiveness to senior
management by leveraging CSF and KPI standard reporting. Suggests
areas for improvement and brings suggestions for process
improvements to process owner or senior management.
- Determines and communicates specific expectations so they are
- Influences stakeholders and technical resources for Service
Management Process adoption.
- Identify Service management improvement opportunities and
delivering quantifiable benefits with operational delivery
- Proven experience of managing, motivating and developing team
members both collectively and individually and of achieving
positive cultural change
- Makes decisions regarding resource assignments of employees or
vendor contract staff as defined by senior manager.
- Execute Service Management roadmaps managing cross-functional
partnerships and internal/external relationships.
- Develop and manage budget including operating expenses and
capital project expenses.
- Expert in directing multiple projects simultaneously and the
resilience to respond quickly in a fast paced environment.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
preferred or relevant systems experience.
- 10+ years of information systems experience in multiple areas
- 7+ years of experience in IT Management
- 5+ years of global project leadership and execution
- ITIL Expert certification
- Experience of managing an outsourcing providers
- Ability to work comfortably and diplomatically across
departments within a large international corporate environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels
including executive leadership team peers, managers and staff.
- Ability to partner effectively on cross-functional projects or
- Ability to adapt across multiple functions including internal
and external teams.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to keep
multiple priorities moving at the same time.
- Excellent planning, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Team building and talent management skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong interpersonal/influential
- Experience in managing services delivery, including support
during IT integrations and divestitures.
- Demonstrated skills/results in the following:
- Developing/managing high-performing teams
- Lead, coach, motivate, inspire, and influence
- Accomplishing results through others
- Business knowledge, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Check out where you could be
working if you apply. Job Seekers: Protect yourself against
identity theft Please be aware there are instances of identity
thieves posting Takeda-branded jobs and posing as employees to
steal personal information. They visit job-related websites and
invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job
seekers to provide bank account information and Social Security
numbers. Copyright 1995-2019 Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.
All rights reserved.
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH, Boston , Service Governance Lead, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!