ACC Project Coordinator
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
An Official website of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Job
Description - ACC Project Coordinator (210001CD) Job Description
Description The Lemuel Shattuck Hospital under the Massachusetts
Department of Public Health (DPH) is seeking a dynamic Project
Coordinator The Ambulatory Care Center (ACC) Project Coordinator
performs, coordinates and monitors--administrative operations to
support the Clinical Director of Outpatient and Substance Use
Disorder Services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited
to, special project support, regulatory compliance activities,
document retention, meeting organization and minute generation.
Please Note :--This position is full-time, 37.50 hour day shift
position. Days off are Saturday and Sunday. Duties and
Responsibilities (these duties are a general summary and not all
- Provides administrative support to the Clinical Director of
Outpatient and Substance Use Disorder Services.
- Collaborates on special projects or task forces related to
accreditation activities and regulation compliance.
- Ensures document retention to support regulatory/accreditation
- Prepares reports/presentations related to primary care and
substance use disorder services.--
- Submits statistics to external agencies as required.
- Participates in hospital-wide Performance Indicator Program by
developing/submitting meaningful performance metrics. Ensures
follow-up/data-collection for corrective action plans.
- Responsible for all administrative aspects of departmental
meetings and associated project meetings, including but not limited
to: development of meeting agendas, creation/preparation of meeting
materials development/generation/submission of data reports and
creation/dissemination of meeting minutes
- Creates materials and assists with publicizing
- Develops and publishes quarterly ACC/OBOT staff update
- Distributes timely notifications as needed.
- Assists in identification of service utilization trends and
- Assists in creations/revision of policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned. Required Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of office
- Knowledge of general report-writing.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
writing, to clearly and concisely express thoughts and develop
ideas in a logical manner.
- Ability to use a computer to conduct research, manage
databases, and/or produce written documents.
- Ability to organize large amounts of information and manage
multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Knowledge of medical office practices and/or referral
- Understanding of the need for patient confidentiality in a
HIPAA compliant environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability record and organize documentation demonstrating
compliance with TJC/CMS compliance.--
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion and
work without close supervision.-- About the Lemuel Shattuck
Hospital: Lemuel Shattuck Hospital is a fully Joint Commission
accredited teaching facility that provides acute, subacute, and
ambulatory care to patients referred by public agencies and private
sector providers. Shattuck Hospital's services help economically
and socially disadvantaged patients to get high quality,
cost-effective care from a staff that respects their dignity.
Located in the heart of Boston's Jamaica Plain neighborhood, the
Shattuck Hospital includes 260 inpatient beds including 115
Psychiatric beds and 28 Correctional Health beds. In addition, the
Shattuck has a full outpatient clinic with many specialties that
offers treatment to patients of the Department of Mental Health as
well as Department of Correction inmates and community patients.
The Shattuck hospital is on the forefront of substance use disorder
treatment including a Suboxone clinic serving 200 patients. In
addition to direct medical services LSH hosts and supports an array
of services located on the campus, serving patients struggling with
addictions and homelessness. Total Compensation: As an employee of
the Commonwealth of Massachusetts you are offered a great career
opportunity influencing a wide-spectrum of services to the diverse
populations we serve - but it is more than a paycheck. The State's
total compensation package features an outstanding set of employee
benefits which you should consider towards your overall
- 75% state paid medical insurance premium
- Reasonable Dental and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance
- Low cost basic and optional life insurance
- Retirement Savings: State Employees' Pension and a Deferred
Compensation 457(b) plan
- 11 paid holidays per year and competitive Sick, Vacation and
- Tuition Benefit for employee and spouse at state colleges and
- Long-Term Disability and Extended Illness program participation
- Incentive-based Wellness Programs
- Professional Development and Continuing Education
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness
Program A criminal background check will be completed on the
recommended candidate as required by the regulations set forth by
the Executive Office of Health and Human Services prior to the
candidate being hired. For more information, please visit--
Education, licensure and certifications will be verified in
accordance with the Human Resources Division's Hiring Guidelines.
Education and license/certification information provided by the
selected candidate(s) is subject to the Massachusetts Public
Records Law and may be published on the Commonwealth's website.
For questions, please contact Health Human Resources at
617-971-3732. Qualifications First consideration will be given to
those applicants that apply within the first 14 days. MINIMUM
ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have at least (A) four years
of full-time or equivalent part-time experience in one or multiple
areas of the following, as required by the assignment: office
management or administration, finance, accounting, purchasing, or
human resources or (B) any equivalent combination of the required
experience and the substitutions below. Incumbents may be required
to possess a current and valid motor vehicle driver's license at a
class level specific to assignment. Substitutions: I. An
Associate's degree with a major in public or business
administration, human resources, accounting, business management or
other related degree may be substituted for one (1) year of the
required experience. II. A Bachelor's degree or higher in with a
major in public or business administration, human resources,
accounting, business management or other related degree may be
substituted for two years of the required experience. An Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.Females, minorities,
veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to
apply. Primary Location Job : Administrative Services Agency :
Department of Public Health Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Posting : Feb 13, 2021, 1:48:00 AM Number of Openings : 1 Salary :
53,055.60 - 75,629.06 Yearly If you have Diversity, Affirmative
Action or Equal Employment Opportunity questions or need a
Reasonable Accommodation, please contact Diversity Officer / ADA
Coordinator : Kevin Lovaincy - 6179379947 Bargaining Unit : 06-NAGE
- Professional Admin.
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Boston , ACC Project Coordinator, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!