Shelf Set Coordinator
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Description - Shelf Set Coordinator (21001042) Job Function
Primary Location Schedule : Full-time Job Type : Permanent Posting
Date : Jan 27, 2021 Job Description About Anheuser-Busch For more
than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural
fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing
great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers
for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20
distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and
have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are
home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands,
including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois,
as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers
with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.--
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water
donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided
by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call
- Coordinate, implement and supervise Branch Space Management
Program, including all applications of program development,
implementation and analysis.--
- Develop and maintain a library for completed resets and
required display and shelf space information.--
- Perform shelf resets in key retail accounts.--
- Sell-in shelf set benefits to retailers.--
- Assist the Sales Department with team sells and ride-widths and
responsible for training and developing Sales Representatives in
shelf space strategies/fundamentals.--
- Maintain a call frequency and conduct follow-up calls on
executed accounts to ensure schematic picture is maintained.-- Job
- High school diploma or GED certificate required; Bachelor's
degree strongly preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver's license and
safe driving record.
- One (1) year of selling or merchandising experience
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented with the ability to
set priorities, coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously, and be
attentive to details.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work in a
team environment and strong verbal and written communication
- Able to understand and read invoices, load sheets, job orders,
installation instructions and calculate simple math functions.
- Ability to move products weighing up to 165 lbs. as well as
hang merchandise and be able to fulfill other physical requirements
including: Repetitive lifting (up to 50 lbs overhead), bending,
pulling/pushing (Push/pull up to 340 pounds on a two-wheeler).
Be--able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights,
weekends, and/or holidays. As the leading global brewer,
Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to
continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a
unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity
and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law. Anheuser-Busch is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to
individuals with physical and mental disabilities.If you are a
qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you
have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We
will make a determination on your request for reasonable
accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need an accommodation
or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Boston , Shelf Set Coordinator, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!