SEM & HubSpot Specialist
Company: Delta Marketing Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Delta Marketing Group is a fast-growing and award-winning
marketing agency. We are looking for a skilled Search Engine
Marketing & HubSpot Specialist passionate about paid advertising,
search engine optimization, and the HubSpot platform to join our
team. This person is a genuine service-oriented professional who is
an excellent communicator and is excited to help our clients and
agency grow. Reporting to the Digital Services Manager, you are the
lead paid ad and SEO specialist for our clients and agency. You are
responsible for the B2B paid ad campaign management of assigned
client accounts, including all aspects of campaign ownership such
as optimizations, account maintenance, client
onboarding/offboarding, and audits. The SEM & HubSpot Specialist is
expected to implement industry best practices while also creating,
testing, and reporting innovative new campaign strategies. This
position requires clear, detailed, and timely communication of
assigned campaign performance to key stakeholders, as well as
necessary recommendations for better future performance.--
Additionally, this role will be the go-to person for HubSpot
support for the agency and our clients. As the primary HubSpot
mechanic, you will provide assistance, guidance, and problem
solving within HubSpot, becoming the in-house expert to support
Account Managers and agency clients. In this role, you will:
- Build and optimize B2B paid ad campaigns, including keyword
generation, bid management, budget management, and reporting.
- Set campaign goals, track performance, and make changes to
support overall objectives.
- Analyze campaign data and derive insights to improve the
performance of campaigns.
- Work alongside Account Managers to effectively report on paid
ad campaign performance and recommendations to clients.
- Continually perform keyword research for SEO and PPC
- Optimize, setup and manage HubSpot CRM database for agency
- Participate as a member of the HubSpot CMS implementation team
for new account setup.
- Be the client-facing support for HubSpot users as needed, via
email or remote meeting.
- Build custom reports, workflows, emails, and other HubSpot
tools for client accounts.
- Perform portal, tool, or team audits for client accounts.
- Make recommendations based on analysis to increase customer
usage of the HubSpot platform.
- Work with the internal team to ensure a cohesive marketing
strategy for clients and the agency.
- Become the in-house expert in SEM best practices and industry
- Support the agency's own paid ad campaign and SEO efforts.
- 2-3 years of relevant SEM experience.
- 1+ year(s) of direct experience with Paid ad platforms (e.g.,
Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
- Google Analytics and AdWords certified.
- Inbound certifications from HubSpot Academy.
- Prior experience working in the HubSpot platform.
- An analytical mind with the ability to examine data and
translate findings into actionable recommendations.
- Strong writing skills and an excellent understanding of how to
write SEO-friendly content.
- Proven experience implementing search engine optimization.
- Tech-savvy with platforms like Zoom, Drift, HubSpot, and a CRM,
and/or can learn a new tool quickly.
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing
and SEM developments and best practices.
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate through
- The heart and patience of a teacher.
- Curious drive to solve problems.
- Passion for and understanding of marketing.
- Loves analytics, numbers, and measurements.
- A positive attitude in all you do. What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution.
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- Opportunity to advance in your career.
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us)
- Work alongside recognized leaders who are passionate to help
you learn, grow, and succeed. Apply Today First Name * Last Name *
Email * LinkedIn URL Certifications
- Inbound (Hubspot)
- Inbound Marketing (Hubspot)
- Salesforce Upload Resume * Tell us about your experience
managing clients * A semi-monthly email newsletter sharing the most
valuable articles for sales and marketing professionals. Sent in
one handy email. Absolutely no spam.
Keywords: Delta Marketing Group, Boston , SEM & HubSpot Specialist, Other , Burlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!