IT Business Partner
Company: Digital Prospectors Corp
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Job Type: Contract to Hire - Recruiter: Steve Iannessa - Phone:
603-772-2700 POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. An essential
function of this job is physical attendance. Digital Prospectors is
an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. JOB DESCRIPTION:
The--Senior--IT Business Partner--provides--IT business partnership
to this location's--business and engineering organization through a
solid understanding of the underlying business strategies,
processes, and systems. You will act as a strategic interface
between the larger IT organization and this location--to
develop--business technology strategy, discover
solution;--managing--service, risk , and relationships.
- Manages the overall relationship with the business and
engineering organization and works in partnership with key
stakeholder, accomplishing business and IT objectives to meet
strategy and Service Level Agreements.
- Supports the business applications for engineering,
manufacturing operations, shop floor, and warehousing.
- Works with users and stakeholders, obtaining an understanding
of the holistic system needs and core business requirements as it
pertains to IT and business strategies.
- Assists in developing and implementing new or revised
technology, specifically--in the PLM, CAD, and ERP systems.
- Identifies, articulates, and champions the strategic technology
improvements, enhancing--business performance and collaboratively
defining--the IT capability roadmap.
- Partners with business and IT leaders to evaluate proposals,
build business cases, plan new joint initiatives, and determine how
they fit into business and IT capability roadmaps and
- Supports successful execution of new technology solutions and
capabilities in line with the defined roadmap and ensures
established objectives and expectations of business partners are
- Leads change management strategy and initiatives,
minimizing--disruption to the business and improving end user
experience as technology initiatives are carried out.
- Ensures that PMs and IT staff assigned to projects are
knowledgeable about the functional areas, business partners,
- Proactively identifies--business capability and IT service gaps
and contributes to improvement efforts.
- Serves as an advocate for IT within the business, ensuring the
organization realizes the total value of its investments and
strategic initiatives, remaining--secure at all times.
- Maintains all necessary documentation and adheres to change
control policies, procedures and any system or software development
or PM lifecycle methodologies. Requirements:
- Bachelor's--degree in Computer Science, MIS, or
- Seven or more years'--experience or Masters' degree with three
or more years of related experience.
- Highly proficient--in analytical and problem-solving
- Able--to obtain--a Secret security clearance
- Familiar with IT operations, responsibilities, workflow
processes and procedures.
- Able to effectively interface cross-functionally--within the
organization and with customers;--effective communicator both
verbally and in writing.
- Solid collaboration, teamwork and relationship-building skills
across various levels and functions.
- A strategic thinker who on business value results, utilizing
- Communicates technical or complex subject matter in layperson
- Skills with creating business requirements documents, as-is and
to-be process maps, UAT and change plans. Make this your next
career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental,
Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly
contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit
package. Founded in 1999, Digital Prospectors is an
award-winning--recruiting--and--consulting firm that specializes in
placing contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire engineers
into--rewarding opportunities with our impressive and ever-growing
client base. We believe that all people should love their jobs.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has been voted--"Best Staffing
Firm to Temp For" by Staffing Industry Analysts, "Best of Staffing"
for candidate satisfaction by Inavero / CareerBuilder.com, "Top
Temporary Placement--Firm" by Boston Business Journal, "Best
Company To Work For" by Business NH magazine, "Excellence in IT and
Engineering Staffing" by TechServe Alliance, "Top IT Services
Company" by Inc. Magazine, "Most Reliable Staffing Agency" in
Forbes Magazine and "Top Ranked Staffing Firm" by Staffing Industry
Keywords: Digital Prospectors Corp, Boston , IT Business Partner, Other , Wilmington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!