Lead Intake and Documentation Specialist/ Outpatient Clinician
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Careers - Advocates - Lead Intake and Documentation Specialist/
Outpatient Clinician in Marlborough, Massachusetts - Careers at ACC
Marlborough Skip Branding Skip to main content 24-Hour Crisis
Support 1 (800) 640-5432 Search form
- Get Help
- Give Help
- Who We Are
- News & Events
- Contact Careers Whether you want to begin a career in human
services or are ready for the next step on your career path, we
have opportunities for you. Search Jobs Open View All Services 1881
Framingham, MA 01701T (508) 628-6300 VP (774) 999-0606
F (508) 628-6303 E Info@Advocates.org Join Our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Employee Links
- ----2015 Advocates
Documentation Specialist/ Outpatient Clinician in Marlborough,
Massachusetts - Careers at ACC Marlborough Skip to Main Content
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your
browser to experience all the personalized features of this site,
including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page
Returning Candidate? Log back in! Lead Intake and Documentation
Specialist/ Outpatient Clinician Job Locations US-MA-Marlborough
Minimum Education Required Master's Degree Job ID 2020-5811 Type
Regular Full-Time Number of Hours Per Week 40 Overview $1,000
SIGN-ON BONUS The Lead Intake and Documentation Specialist/
Outpatient Clinician will provide clinical assessments, case
assignments, and comprehensive outpatient counseling/therapy to
children, adults and families in need of services. The Clinician
providing utilization review will be responsible--for overseeing
the clinical record to ensure compliance with paperwork timeline,
guidelines, and Department of Public Health (DPH) standards and
signing off on the Multi-Disciplinary Team . Minimum Education
Required Master's Degree Responsibilities
- Promote a balanced, healthy, safe and open environment for
- Provide evaluations for children, adults, and families
- Provide individual and family treatment to children, adults and
- Triage completed intakes to ongoing case assignments, both
clinician and psychiatry
- Conduct Same Day Access, provide Urgent Care appointments, and
complete Comprehensive Assessments to ensure timely intakes and
determine appropriate services as needed.
- Advocate for client's needs within the program as well as with
- Maintain up to date client records including written
evaluations, treatment plans, quarterly reviews, termination
summaries and progress notes.
- Ensure the people we serve have measurable treatment goals that
meet DPH standards.
- Review all paperwork, recordkeeping, and electronic health
records. Ensure standards are met, timelines are followed, and
clinical work is reflected. Meet regularly with the Clinic Director
and Clinicians to review all paperwork.--
- Ensure charts are ordered and upheld to ACC standards. Ensures
all charts has PSQ scales, faxed PCC forms, CANS and labs as
- Attend and actively participate in supervision and staff
- Ensure that clients are treated with dignity and respect in
accordance with Advocates Human Rights Policy.
- Perform all duties in accordance with the agency's policies and
- Adhere to all principles related to the Advocates Way.
- Must hold a minimum of two years of clinical experience.
- Massachusetts independent practice licensure in Mental Health
Counseling or Social Work.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and access to an operational
and insured vehicle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Ability to thrive in an independent role while offering and
receiving team support.
- Intuitive, client-centered, supportive approach. Advocates is
an EOE/D/F/M/V. Why Should I Consider a Career in Human Services?
Our Team members are dedicated to engaging and empowering
individuals by forming lasting relationships, collaboratively
achieving personal goals, offering creative solutions to everyday
and complex situations, and actively listening. We exercise
independent judgement and contribute to the overall success and
benefit of the Team. Is Human Services a Fit for Me? Successful
Team members are open-minded, eager and compassionate, and will
exercise solid, independent judgement while fostering trustworthy
relationships with the individuals that we serve. We put the
individual first. Options Apply Now! Apply Share Refer this job to
a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at
this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on
your newsfeed Loading... Connect With Us! Application FAQs Software
Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Advocates, Boston , Lead Intake and Documentation Specialist/ Outpatient Clinician, Other , Marlborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!