Company: Dassault Falcon Jet
Posted on: April 10, 2021
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. Position Planning Supervisor
Full-Time/Part-Time -unspecified- Shift -not applicable-
Description To supervise the functions of planning within the
Wilmington facility. The supervisor is expected to train, supervise
the day-to-day, engage site/network stakeholders to ensure
satisfaction as internal customers and drive process
improvements/efficiencies. To perform and have oversight to prepare
work orders, services, bills of materials, routings and
manufacturing orders for details, assemblies and installations for
higher level, more complex projects utilizing engineering
documentation and customer specifications. To communicate concise
information to Purchasing for the process of purchase orders for
materials and parts as required. Provide support to Material and
Warranty Analysts as required. Position Requirements Job Duties &
- Supervise the generation of work order instructions from
service bulletins, modification sheets or aircraft
- Ensure the development and implementation of a strategic vision
for continually innovating and improving the product that is
delivered to the production floor.
- Supervises, develops and maintains accurate bills of materials,
routing and work orders.
- Coordinate the liaison planning activities with appropriate
manufacturing, engineering, materials and other departments as
- Maintain current documentation consistent with the latest
released engineering data and ensure departmental files are
up-to-date and orderly for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Review, analyze and revise existing processes and procedures to
drive efficiencies and improved customer experience.
- Work with colleagues across the network to establish new
processes and procedures for the Betterment of Dassault Aircraft
Services, while keeping internal stakeholders informed and
- Available to travel on Company business.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Five (5) years aircraft planning experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Highly motivated individual who can work unsupervised for
- Able to read wiring diagrams, structural, interior drawings and
- Must possess above average verbal, written and interpersonal
- Must possess well-developed critical thinking, logic and
- Must demonstrate attention to detail.
- Intermediate skill set in Field 5, DAS Customer Portal and
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Intermediate knowledge of Corridor.
- Ability to function throughout the facility including
production floor with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Previous experience working in a network environment, across
multiple site locations.
- Previous proven leadership experience. Location Wilmington - DE
Category DE - Customer Service Post Internal Days 0 This position
is currently accepting applications.
Keywords: Dassault Falcon Jet, Boston , Planning Supervisor, Other , Wilmington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!