Scheduling Supervisor, Disease Centers
Company: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Posted on: June 13, 2021
This position is responsible for efficient operations in the
patient care environment and all aspects of patient scheduling in
accordance with department scheduling guidelines. Provides superior
customer service to all patients, family members, physicians and
staff at all times in accordance with the DFCI Customer Service
The Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all aspects of
patient care and coordination of scheduling for patients as
provided by Clinical Support Specialists (CSS). Supervisor is
responsible for ensuring delivery of superior customer service to
all patients, family members, physicians and staff at all times in
accordance with the DFCI Customer Service Standards. The individual
in this position will play a critical role in facilitating and
managing scheduling-related tasks for patients in the Jimmy Fund
Clinic and ancillary services.
- delivered by the back office scheduling staff, ranging in
- Possesses a level of independence requiring knowledge of clinic
policies and operating procedures.
- Oversees staff who are responsible for scheduling appointments
in the Jimmy Fund Clinic, ancillary services at Boston Children's
Hospital, and protocol patients across all pediatric disease
- Communicates and partners with providers, Disease Center
Mangers of Operations, and the Jimmy Fund Clinic Practice Manager
to facilitate scheduling operations and share cross-functional
- Responsible for running scheduling operational reports to
manage slot utilization, overbooking, and adherence to the
practice's scheduling guidelines.
- Leads scheduling operation meetings across all disease groups,
works closely with the CRC's and Clinical Trials Team, as well as
the ancillary service-lines at Boston Children's Hospital.
- Participates and contributes to the Pediatric Clinical
Operations Group and other scheduling meetings across the
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of experience working in a
medical or customer service setting required.
Keywords: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston , Scheduling Supervisor, Disease Centers, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!