Sr. Product Designer
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Sr. Product Designer
Omnicell is the world leader in pharmacy robotics, and we're
dedicated to becoming doctors' and nurses' most trusted partner. We
build hardware and software to help hospitals manage the flow of
medications through their organization, from the loading dock to
the nurse's glove, and we apply clinical expertise, advanced
machine learning, and frictionless user-focused workflows to
improve safety, cost, efficiency, and patient outcomes. This is a
remote position, the selected individual can be based anywhere
within the United States
If you are a great designer who wants to directly affect
healthcare delivery in more than 50% of hospitals in the US, read
- Work closely with 1-2 cross-functional scrum teams (product,
engineering, QA, clinical specialists) to define and create
workflows for nurses, pharmacists, pharmacy techs, administrators,
- Apply your skills to iteratively discover and refine solutions
to key problems based on user needs and business goals.
- Design safe, scalable, clear, and efficient product experiences
for desktop and mobile.
- Seek out and incorporate feedback from users and
cross-functional team members.
- Foster connections across teams to promote cohesion and
consistency throughout the user experience.
- Develop relationships with customers and prospects, learning
from them about their pressures and problems, and appropriately
incorporating their input into your design process.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Strong skills in interaction design and visual design.
- Excellent communications skills with both coworkers and
- Prior experience working with multi-location agile scrum
- Self-directed and comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, sound decision making, and an
ability to manage project bandwidth and pipeline to execute in sync
- Interest in developing a deep understanding of healthcare and
- Be prepared to submit a portfolio of work demonstrating strong
user focus, great interaction design, and superb attention to
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years software UX, interaction design, or product design
experience at a SaaS technology company or equivalent SaaS design
and software experience
- This position is full-time remote with 10% travel to meet with
teams and customers.
- Primary Omnicell locations are Boston, Pittsburgh, and Mountain
- This role will report to a Sr. UX Manager.
Compensation will vary based on region. For the state of
Colorado only, the expected pay is $84,500-109,000. Benefits can be
found on www.omnicellbenefits.com.
Keywords: Omnicell, Boston , Sr. Product Designer, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!