Company: Rockstar Games
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on
some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be
found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a
friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and
collaborate with some of the most talented people in the
Rockstar New England is on the lookout for talented AI
Programmers who possess a passion for bringing our AI to life,
solving challenging problems with pragmatic solutions. This is a
full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar's game
development studio in the greater Boston area.
WHAT WE DO
- We create believable worlds that players can get immersed
- We create believable characters using both AI and animation
- We develop systems, such as ambient character behaviors, group
behaviors, combat behaviors, and more.
- We work as a global AI/Gameplay team across multiple studios as
well as working closely with animators and designers.
- We follow an iterative process where we tune and polish
- Work together with designers and animators to deliver features
- A keen eye for qualitative issues is essential.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial games programming
- Solid C++ programming skills.
- Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors, matrices, and linear
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Great team communication skills.
- Passion for playing and creating cutting edge video game
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required
to apply for the position.
- In-depth familiarity of Rockstar products is a massive
- Experience working with animations and animation trees.
- Experience with pathfinding or AI movement and behaviors.
- Experience solving complex vehicle AI navigation, steering,
route planning, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how
you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with
your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to
explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we
are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees
based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform
If you've got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from
you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates
regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation,
religion, belief, or race.
Keywords: Rockstar Games, Boston , AI Programmer, Other , Andover, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!