Company: Hebrew Senior Life
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Schedule: Friday - Tuesday 7A - 3:30P or 11A - 7:30P
Responsible for execution basic food preparation, fulfilling
diet orders, cleaning, maintaining and proper usage of all pantry
equipment. Hands on approach with Culinary Associates, Nutrition
Assistants, and Registered Dietitians and other employees to ensure
we are up to standards set forth by Board of Health and Department
of Public Health.
- High School Degree or Equivalent.
- At least one year in a quality food service operation in a
healthcare setting preferred.
- Food Handler aware certification required or obtained within 6
months of starting the position.
- Knowledge and experience of methods and procedures involved in
cooking, salad preparation, sandwich making, sanitation, and
- Must be able to speak, read, and write fluently in the English
Hebrew SeniorLife is an equal employment opportunity employer.
All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and
competence and not influenced or affected by race, color, religion,
age, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military
status, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Hebrew Senior Life, Boston , Culinary Associate, Other , Dedham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!