Company: Juniper Networks
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About the Position:
Software engineer with networking software development
experience for carrier grade routers/switches with emphasis on
Candidate will be responsible for architecture, design,
development, migrating and support of 5G wireless stack and Broad
Band Edge services
Candidate must have strong communication skills and should be
comfortable working with multiple teams.
Candidate must be a quick learner and have the ability to be
productive in a dynamic environment.
Candidate should have a proven track record of delivering
carrier-grade software on time.
- BS/MS in CS/CE or similar field, with a minimum of 2 years of
software development experienc
- Must have experience with EPC/ 5GC (N1, N2, N3, or N4).
- Alternative must have experience with Broadband Edge (DHCP,
PPP, L2TP etc)
- Proficient in C, C++ programming and debugging a must
- Knowledge and working experience on development of
multi-threaded applications a must
- Experienced in Linux/other OS with proficiency in user-space
applications, kernel, socket programming, inter-process
communication a must
- Proficient in Python and other scripting languages is a
- Understanding and experience of cloud deployment environments -
including virtual machines, containers, orchestration, system
services is a plus
- Experience using source management tools like subversion, git,
gerrit, coverity and industry standard build tools is a plus.
Keywords: Juniper Networks, Boston , Software Engineer, Other , Westford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!