Physician Reimbursement Analyst II
Company: Children's Hospital Boston
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Posting Description
At Boston Children's Hospital, the quality of our care - and our
inclusive hospital working environment - lies in the diversity of
our people. With patients from local communities and 160 countries
around the world, we're committed to reflecting the spectrum of
their cultures, while opening doors of opportunity for our team.
Here, different talents pursue common goals. Voices are heard and
ideas are shared. Join us, and discover how your unique
contributions can change lives. Yours included.
This Physician Reimbursement Analyst II in the Physician
Organization (PO) will be responsible for:
- Gathering data to perform detailed analyses of Commercial,
Managed MCD/MCO and National plans contract analyses.
- Physician reimbursement for our 17 different foundations
- Performing payor detail account transaction activity, reviewing
insurance payment accuracy, inappropriate payors deviations,
interpreting trends and making recommendations for corrective
- Analyzing data to identify trends both related to systematic
configuration and payor issues to improve department
- Creating reports within EPIC and Contract Manager, summarizing
data and its findings in an effective manner.
- Communicating reports to key department stakeholders and
leverage the reports' insights to drive Reimbursement improvement
- Working towards improving and identifying build or system
configuration rules that impact the proper value of underpaid
claims or reimbursement
- Working with improvement project team to understand and assist
with tracking of key initiatives, metrics, and project
To qualify you must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years related experience
- Insurance contracting experience preferred
- Excellent MS Office applications, in particular Excel and
- Hybrid location for work/life/balance
Please note: During a public health emergency, individuals in
this role may be expected to take on additional duties to respond
to organizational needs.
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and
unmatched benefits, including an affordable health, vision and
dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement
Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan
discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to their race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status or disability.
Keywords: Children's Hospital Boston, Boston , Physician Reimbursement Analyst II, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!