MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE - 2nd Shift
Company: Symmetry Medical
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Tecomet is growing and we are seeking talented, skilled, &
innovative people to join our Team! We are offering a $2,000 tiered
The Manufacturing Associate will provide assistance throughout
the plant as needed by performing simple machine operation and
other miscellaneous production and shipping tasks as assigned This
is accomplished by maintaining Tecomet principles of Safety,
Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machines and/or perform simple production tasks in the
manufacture of Tecomet products.
- Operate machines that have already been set up.
- Prepare and load parts as instructed.
- Perform assembly.
- Perform simple inspections during production to detect quality
- Ensure material and required documentation is complete and
correct, and that certifications are present.
- Verify certifications with customer print specifications and
- Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by
supervisors and/or management as deemed appropriate.
- High School diploma or general education degree
- One (1) to three (3) months of related work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Manufacturing operations.
- Measuring devices.
- Finish work efficiently and volunteer to help in other
- Help others keep additional machines running.
- Learn additional machine operations or production tasks to
become available for additional responsibilities while maintaining
quality and productivity at or above required performance
- Consistently produce at superior levels of quality and
- Use communication with co-workers to improve unit
- Be flexible in accepting new tasks and new ways of doing
- Adjust work hours to fit production needs
- Accurately use calipers, micrometers, and other precision
measurement devices after training period.
- Read, write clearly, and follow written procedures.
- Efficiently operate a computer.
This position has moderate physical activity performing somewhat
strenuous daily activities of a primarily product/technical
- The following physical/environmental demands could occur up to
two-thirds of the time:
- Standing; walking; manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle
items and work with fingers.
- Ability to bend and lift, loading and unloading work pieces
into the machine or moving from one workstation to another.
- The following physical/environmental demands occur from
one-third up to two-thirds of the time:
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 25 lbs throughout the
shift of work or to other production areas.
- Ability to perform repetitive work more than 8 hours per day
- Ability to judge depth and distance.
- Ability to read fine print and distinguish color.
- Ability to reach machine controls five feet above the
- Ability to wear proper PPE.
- This position has the following work environment
- Works near or with moving mechanical parts up to two-thirds of
the working time.
- Has moderate to loud noise conditions.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / Protected
Veterans / Disabilities
Drug Free Workplace
The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they
do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to
change at the discretion of the Company.
Monday - Friday
2:30pm - 11pm
2nd Shift Premium : 10%
Keywords: Symmetry Medical, Boston , MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE - 2nd Shift, Other , Wilmington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!