Account Executive - Public Administration (Remote) - Northeast
Company: SunGard Public Sector
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Account Executive - Public Administration (Territory:
The Account Executive develops and maintains favorable
relationships with new customers in order to increase revenue.
Additionally, the Account Executive ensures achievement of
strategic sales objectives for a specific region or territory. The
Account Executive prospects a variety of new clients for
CentralSquare Technologies's suite of software solutions for public
safety, professionals and works under moderate supervision with
latitude for independent judgement.
- Prospects, develops and closes contracts within the Public
Administration arena for a specified geographic territory.
- Builds and maintains a high-performance sales pipeline; creates
and nurtures a positive and professional image in the Public
- Utilizes Solutions Selling strategies to determine client
needs; communicates effectively and professionally within the
Public Administration sector.
- ravels to client sites, attends conferences/trade shows,
performs discovery sessions, and coordinate demonstrations for
- Documents sales activity with prospective clients using the
company's Client Relationship Management (CRM), currently
Salesforce.com, software; manages sales opportunities, activities,
and sales pipeline.
- Works with Pricing Managers and Sales Directors to produce
contracts and develop quotes with potential clients.
- Provides leadership, strategy and input in activities to
respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for
Information (RFIs) from prospective clients.
- Conducts appropriate amount of competitive research and
maintains knowledge of competitive products.
- Supports ongoing organizational improvement efforts and
maintain good inter-departmental relationships.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the public administration
industry including trends, business practices, financial
measurements and performance indicators, and key competitors.
- Lends expertise and assists with special projects as
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration,
Marketing, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
Specialized knowledge: Knowledge of Project Management, team
building, budgeting, and solutions selling and its applicability.
Knowledge of Public Administration software is a plus.
Computer skills: Proficient in MS Office suite. Knowledge of CRM
software. Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus. Experience with the
regular use of mobile devices.
Experience (years and type):
- Requires minimum 5-7 years experience in technical of software
field sales and integration efforts.
- Public Administration field selling experience in Finance,
Community Development, Utility Billing and Lucity.
- Significant experience with large volume sales, preferably
selling a software application/solution or comparable advanced
- Customer Service or support experience a plus.
- Field sales experience with new business expertise. Must have a
- Public Sector ERP experience is preferred.
Competencies: Proven attention to detail and thorough
documentation. Polished presentation skills. Proven sales track
record that demonstrates consistent success in meeting or exceeding
Travel: Up to 75%
Keywords: SunGard Public Sector, Boston , Account Executive - Public Administration (Remote) - Northeast, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!