Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for
We're growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people
to share in our exciting future.
Join an agile team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise
and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing
organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our
game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging
their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content
informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we've grown to
over 200 employees and announced funding of more than $45 million.
Our technology is already helping over 250 enterprises, including
security teams at KPMG, Airbnb and Sophos, while around 3,500 labs
are completed every single day.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities
to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive
place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We're growing fast and need the very best Senior Customer
Success Manager to join our Customer Success team on the East Coast
US. You will ensure customers receive exceptional value from the
Immersive Labs platform by understanding their needs and supporting
their journey through workshops, and direct engagement.
You will be responsible for ensuring high levels of
satisfaction, driving adoption, expanding the use of Immersive Labs
across customers' organizations, and managing customer programs.
Your ability to organise, follow up, and be proactive about
customer issues will provide continuous improvements to your
customer's satisfaction levels. Your communication skills and
ability to work with customers ranging from security personnel
through CISOs and other key stakeholders will be key to your
Customer success is one of the keys behind Immersive Labs rapid
growth and we need you to proactively blend project management and
account management to maximise net revenue retention and unlock
upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact for designated accounts,
serving as an advocate for customer needs to drive successful
adoption and use of the Immersive Labs platform
- Perform customer onboarding, health checks, develop materials
and presentations to conduct business reviews and proactively alert
customers of any impending issues
- Engage with senior stakeholders to develop strategic business
- Collaborate with Product Management for product enhancement
- Drive internal process improvement initiatives and help to
organise and attend customer-focused events as necessary
- Identify potential cross-sell/upsell opportunities within
- Manage and follow up on internal customer feedback
- Use Gainsight and other relevant apps to comprehensively manage
the customer relationship
To be successful:
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal
- Experience of project management with a proven track record of
managing multiple projects to completion along with excellent
planning and organisational skills
- Customer success or post-sales/pre-sales experience with
expertise engaging and managing relationships with customers
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues
- Interest or background in Cybersecurity, Risk Management or
Consulting and an understanding of Customer Success within a SaaS
What Immersive Labs offer:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We
offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and
Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and
where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced
parental leave, volunteering days, birthday off and a 4 year
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards
and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our
'Learn Anything' fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our
values and behaviours
- You'll need to visit our North American HQ weekly which is
based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay
- We're a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports
clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything
from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Level up cyber workforces around the world, click apply to find