2nd Shift Warehouse Associate
Company: Rexel USA
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel
distribution of electrical products and services for the energy
world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and
sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy
performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
We are seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our Rexel team in
- Contribute to a culture and environment focused daily on
employee safety and a safe work environment. Assume responsibility
for immediately addressing safety concerns.
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors,
customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by
checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Prepares a receiving report if none is available.
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other
- Loads common carrier and company vehicles.
- Assembles customer orders to be shipped via UPS.
- Processes paperwork regarding UPS shipments including:
verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying
the correct UPS postage tape, following customer shipping
instructions and insuring the shipment when necessary.
- Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their
quantities and descriptions. Counts and writes total quantity of
merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
- Packs each order into a container and arranges the container
onto a shelf according to truck route.
- Stocks incoming orders onto shelves.
- Measures, cuts, and spools wire materials.
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the
- Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
- Makes deliveries as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- General knowledge of electrical products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in
satisfying customer requirements.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to
accurately complete job tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
Keywords: Rexel USA, Boston , 2nd Shift Warehouse Associate, Other , Mansfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!