At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a
new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support
people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health
Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management
solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help
organizations forge more meaningful connections with members,
across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem:
the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people
in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in
the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate
their health and care, but know that technology alone can't help us
achieve this ambition. That's why our team of physicians,
clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and
healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in
service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare
This role supports clinical program creation, maintenance, and
customer implementations at Wellframe by developing and managing
the clinical components of our care programs. This includes
contributing to content development, clinical product design, and
strategic decision-making that result in delivery of clinical
programs and related supporting materials to relevant
organizational stakeholders, driving customer success. The
Associate Program Manager will be responsible for promoting the
clinical integrity of our care programs while optimizing for a
dynamic, mobile platform.
This role sits on the Content team and reports to the Senior
Manager, Content Operations, but will work closely with the Senior
A successful Associate Program Manager will effectively leverage
customer needs, user experience, business priorities, and clinical
standards to make informed program design decisions that provide
ongoing value to our customers. Because you will contribute across
many facets of our team's needs, you will need to be able to
collaborate effectively across the organization, and demonstrate
flexibility and strong problem-solving.
Areas of Responsibility:
Oversee clinical aspects of program maintenance and
standardization projects (40%)
- Collaborate with Senior Clinical Programs Manager to review and
evaluate tickets for clinical risk or clinical improvement
- Contribute to the clinical review of existing clinical program
content and references in order to evaluate accuracy and alignment
with updates to clinical practice and guidelines.
- Identify and propose recommendations for clinical content or
design updates that mitigate clinical risk and improve user
Support customer implementations and customization requests
- Collaborate with other Program Managers & Content Project
Manager to uncover and address customer learning needs,
implementation requirements and measures of success.
- Provide customer-specific recommendations to Customer Strategy
& Operations Team that demonstrate continuous learning and
adaptation of implementation strategies.
- Effectively communicate to customer our best practices for
clinical care program utilization, product functionality and
customizations through the development of clinical collateral
- Evaluate and prioritize key decisions around customer
customization that balance internal best practices with customer
happiness and success.
Develop and design clinical content and user experience for new
program development (30%)
- Lead discovery with internal and external stakeholders to
capture customer requirements, population needs, and program design
- Outline comprehensive health literacy curriculums and author
corresponding surveys & alerts, leveraging evidence-based
guidelines, clinical best practices and key quality improvement
- Develop, document, and ensure the consistent use of Wellframe
clinical best practices in our care programs.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required [hard skills]:
- RN or NP with 2+ years of health care experience required;
ideally with experience in primary care, chronic disease management
and/or public health.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication
- Knowledge of payer, provider, and other key stakeholders in the
healthcare market landscape.
- Prior experience developing patient education or health
literacy materials a plus.
- Prior experience in quality improvement project or
clinical/care program design, evaluation and implementation a
Behaviors & Traits Required [soft skills]:
- A passion for health, health care, and innovation.
- A self-starter who can manage his or her own daily workload,
operate well under pressure, and balance competing priorities.
- Works well in fast-paced, agile startup environment.
- Adept problem-solver motivated to find solutions and success
for our customers.
- Detail-oriented, curious and driven but will proactively seek
answers and support when needed.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws,
rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be
assigned at any time with or without notice.