Sr. HR Business Partner
Company: Harvard University
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This Staff role is starting as a remote position due to the
COVID-19 pandemic and while the Massachusetts COVID-19 state of
emergency restrictions are still in place. The current remote
nature of this role is considered temporary and may change as the
University continues to evaluate options. While we continue to
monitor the evolving COVID-19 guidelines, local on-campus work may
be expected for some roles. Harvard Medical School does support
flexible schedules, subject to individual departments' business
Please note that we are currently conducting a majority of
interviews and onboarding remotely and virtually. We appreciate
We are committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace culture
of faculty, staff, and students with diverse backgrounds, styles,
abilities, and motivations. We appreciate and leverage the
capabilities, insights, and ideas of all individuals. Harvard
Medical School Mission and Community Values
Harvard University offers an outstanding benefits package
- Time Off: 3 - 4 weeks paid vacation, paid holiday break, 12
paid sick days, 12.5 paid holidays, and 3 paid personal days per
- Medical/Dental/Vision: We offer a variety of excellent medical
plans, dental & vision plans, all coverage begins as of your start
- Retirement: University-funded retirement plan with full vesting
after 3 years of service.
- Tuition Assistance Program: Competitive tuition assistance
program, incredibly affordable classes directly at the Harvard
Extension School, and discounted options through participating
Harvard grad schools.
- Transportation: Harvard offers a 50% discounted MBTA pass as
well as additional options to assist employees in their daily
- Wellness options: Harvard offers programs and classes at little
or no cost, including stress management, massages, nutrition,
meditation, and complementary health services.
- Harvard access to athletic facilities, libraries, campus
events, and many discounts throughout metro Boston.
The Harvard Medical School is not able to provide visa
sponsorship for this position.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent community to keep in touch
and learn about future opportunities!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant HR experience
Keywords: Harvard University, Boston , Sr. HR Business Partner, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!