Sales Operations Analyst
Company: Clean Harbors, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Sales Operations Analyst (Internally known as CRM Data
Analyst) will be responsible for ensuring the overall data
integrity of the Company's CRM system through proactive data
monitoring and reporting. As a key member of the Sales Operations
team, the Sales Operations Analyst will work closely with the Clean
Harbors field sales teams to identify and correct invalid or lapsed
data in Salesforce.com.
This role will use data and insights to identify trends and
develop new tools to improve CRM data capture. As both a problem
solver and CRM data subject matter expert, the Sales Operations
Analyst will constantly monitor Salesforce.com for past due cases,
invalid contact records, outdated opportunity pipeline data, and
inactive accounts. In addition, the Sales Operations Analyst will
support the field sales team and its leadership with ongoing
Salesforce.com training and sharing of best practices.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health & Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data related to Accounts,
Account Ownership, Territory Alignment, Opportunities/Pipeline
Health, and Contact Completeness and Accuracy in Salesforce;
- Partner with the field sales teams and managers to close-out
past-due opportunities, update incomplete and/or lapsed contact
records, and resolve PO & collections cases;
- Identify performance issues related to opportunity management
and sales activity entry and work with direct managers to assist
- Use reports and dashboards in Salesforce and other Company
systems to identify and resolve CRM data integrity issues
- Monitor Salesforce case workflows to ensure they are being
addressed and escalations are handled in an expedited manner;
- Monitor key performance metrics on an ongoing basis using tools
like Employee Stack Ranking report to identify habitual low
performers and make the appropriate recommendations;
- Gather and analyze process-related issues to help determine
root causes of bugs and other system related problems. Work with
Sales Ops and CRM teams to help resolve;
- Provide ongoing support and training for the business on
Salesforce reporting, analytics and data cleansing;
- Recommend any needed changes to the overall Sales Hierarchy by
performing regular reviews to understand and record changes in
reporting relationships, manager tree, and account ownership.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ years' experience in an analyst role desired, with
demonstrated experience communicating to matrixed co-workers;
- Experience with CRM systems required, Salesforce.com
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel required;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Superior analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Positive approach but firm communicator;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Willingness to dive into systems and data;
- Ability to work independently and confidently in a cross
functional, fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, while
maintaining a sense of urgency.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our
mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the
treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean
Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Inc., Boston , Sales Operations Analyst, Other , Norwell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!