Surgical Coordinator TEMP
Company: New England Baptist Hospital
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Principal Duties and Essential Functions:
- Under the direction of the Physician, NP, Manager, and/or
Director, supports day to operations for busy spine surgical
- Resource for all incoming calls to the office. Performs initial
intake collecting patient insurance data and demographics. Obtains
all necessary referrals/pre-certifications.
- Enters all required data into electronic health record ensuring
NEBCIO and managed care quality requirements are being met.
- Coordinates appointments, surgical procedures, pre-admission
screening, radiology exams, etc. for patients.
- Coordinates all correspondence to patients, insurance companies
referring physicians, etc.
- Collaborates and communicates with other NEBH offices regarding
patient care issues.
- Oversees physician practice activities so that quality services
are provided in a safe, efficient, effective, and timely manner
meeting all applicable hospital and regulatory regulations.
Proposes changes in operations of practice to achieve maximum
- Investigates and responds appropriately to all complaints and
suggestions and takes effective appropriate action where necessary.
Ensures that all patient needs are correctly prioritized and
responded to in an appropriate manner.
- Cover general phones and front desk as needed. Other duties as
required by Physician, NP, Manager, and/or Director.
Keywords: New England Baptist Hospital, Boston , Surgical Coordinator TEMP, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!