Houlihan Lokey has extensive expertise in mergers, acquisitions,
divestitures, activist shareholder and takeover defense, and other
related advisory services for a broad range of U.S. and
international clients. Our experience in M&A has earned us
consistent recognition throughout the industry. In 2020, we were
ranked the No. 1 M&A advisor for all U.S. transactions.
Houlihan Lokey's Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) Group has
earned a reputation for providing superior service and achieving
outstanding results in M&A advisory, capital raising,
restructuring, and valuation. Our TMT Group was ranked as the No. 1
M&A advisor for U.S. technology, media, entertainment, and
telecom transactions under $5 billion in 2020.
The group is aggressively expanding, including the acquisition
of the firm MVP Capital in 2020.
This role is open to both senior Financial Analysts and junior
Financial Analysts and Associates in CF may work on transactions
that provide exposure to various client industries and investment
banking services, including mergers and acquisitions, debt and
equity capital raises, refinancings, and leveraged buyouts. You
will work with a talented, dedicated staff of professionals who
will give you broad exposure to the many different issues and
concerns affecting businesses today. You will research and analyze
financial statements, general economic and industry-specific
developments, acquisitions and divestitures, and various investment
attributes of publicly traded and private companies.
The environment at Houlihan Lokey is collegial and
entrepreneurial, and, as such, rewards Financial Analysts and
Associates with substantial responsibility and interaction with
senior-level professionals. Financial Analysts and Associates are
members of deal teams comprising at least one Managing Director,
Vice President, Associate, and Financial Analyst.
The environment at Houlihan Lokey is aggressive and
entrepreneurial, and as such, rewards financial analysts with
substantial responsibility. We are seeking candidates with
initiative and integrity, strong communication skills, commitment,
and the ability to work as part of the team.
- A B.A./B.S. - finance, accounting, business or applied
economics is recommended
- At least two years of investment banking or relevant finance
experience is required.
Prior experience in investment banking is a plus but not a
requirement for this position. The ideal candidate will have the
- Self-starter mentality and ability to think creatively
- Unwavering moral integrity and commitment to doing what's
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and desire to never stop
- Ability to leverage a diversity of experiences and beliefs
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy in work
- Ability to manage rapid timelines and proactively manage any
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, make informed decisions
and act independently
- Comfort presenting to and engaging with senior colleagues,
clients, and counterparties
- Understanding of high-level context and objectives with
presentations and analyses
- Commitment to the firm and to clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.