Field Engineer 4
Company: Pinnacle Technical Resources Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position: Field IT Technician
Location: Boston, MA
- Must have a Laptop Break/fix experience
- Must have a Desktop Break/Fix experience
- Must have an experience with Dell Laptops
- Must have an experience with Dell Desktops
- Must have Field experience
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must have hardware Experience
- Must have Software Experience
- A+ Certified is a plus
Seeking a Field Service Technician with minimum of 3 years hands
on experience working on Dell laptops, Desktops and tablets.
This is a driving position. You will be responsible for
responding to onsite hardware break fix requests at multiple
customer locations each day.
What to expect:
- Support and troubleshoot issues while onsite if the parts
shipped did not resolve the issue.
- Maintain timeliness to customer requests and assigned tickets.
We provide cx 4 hour service windows (AM-PM service) and we make
every best effort possible to make that window.
- Work independently as well as within a team to resolve onsite
customer requests efficiently and effectively.
- Real time status updates to our ticketing system is required,
resolving or escalating tickets to the appropriate party when
- While you will be working independently for the most part, you
do have the support of our internal service delivery team when in
need of assistance.
- Patience, empathy, confidence, and customer service
- Strong IT background with a focus Hardware support of Dell
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management,
and developmental skills.
- Skilled at defusing high-stress situations and facilitating
resolution to technical problems.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional appearance and attitude when interacting with our
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with related hardware
Keywords: Pinnacle Technical Resources Inc, Boston , Field Engineer 4, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!