Residential Counselor II
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a Residential Counselor, you will provide direct support to
people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a small
group residential setting or an individual living arrangement. In
your role you will work together with the people we serve, their
families, friends, employers, and other support staff to transform
their lives by either building independence skills or increasing
each person's quality of life.
Residential Counselors have a range of duties include
administrating medication under the Medication Administration Plan
(MAP), implementing treatment plans, and assisting people with
activities of daily living, such as household chores and cooking.
You also strengthen residents' connection to their community by
providing transportation on outings such as shopping and doctor's
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training,
great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that
requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and
Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading
nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by
building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and
communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more
about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions,
please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
- A bachelor's degree in a Human Services related field is
preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience working with people with developmental disabilities
and/or acquired brain injury strongly preferred.
- Strong time management and writing skills.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a
current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
- All applicants must be able to
Keywords: Vinfen, Boston , Residential Counselor II, Other , Roslindale, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!