Certified Pharmacy Technician
Company: DLH Holdings Corp.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
DLH Corp is actively seeking a Certified Pharmacy Technician
that will be responsible for preparing and dispensing mail order
medical prescriptions for our nation's veterans. This person will
also on occasion, rotate with other pharmacy technicians to take on
some leadership responsibilities. If you're looking for an
opportunity to work for a great company, receive excellent pay and
benefits, and serve our nation's military veterans, then DLH
Corporation is interested in you.
Full-time first shift position.
$20.80 per hour plus complete benefits (see below)
Our Certified Pharmacy Technician will receive:
Extremely competitive salary.
Full benefits package to include:
- 100% Company paid medical, dental, and vision packages
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time off
- Paid Federal holidays
Certified Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities:
- Prepare and dispense medications under supervision of
- Lead/supervise other pharmacy technicians in their duties on a
rotational schedule (hourly rate will increase during these
- Maintain inventories of drugs and supplies and maintaining
- Operate various types of pharmacy automation.
- Fill and stock medications.
Certified Pharmacy Technician Qualifications:
- Must be Certified by the National Pharmacy Technician Board
- Must have previous lead, supervisory/management experience
within a retail/hospital pharmacy
- Must be a U.S. citizen or show proof of citizenship or legal
residency in the United States.
- Must be 18 years old and a high school graduate or have
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
- Understand how to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds, twist, and stoop; push or pull up to
150 pounds on a rolling cart or using a pallet jack.
- Have the ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
performing repetitive motion.
- Be able to meet production/accuracy standards required by the
- Be able to understand and meet all safety standards.
- Be able to meet all regular hours and overtime hours that are
required by the facility.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening. NO
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: DLH Holdings Corp., Boston , Certified Pharmacy Technician, Other , Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!