By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire
you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of
your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Administrative Assistant
in our Lexington, MA office or Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry
through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led
company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their
potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top
Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and
strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive,
collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an
unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter
Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold
As a Senior Administrative Assistant supporting the Vice
President, Market Access & Channel Strategy and the Vice President,
Managed Markets Accounts & Strategic Partnerships as well as their
direct reports, within Managed Markets, you will be empowered to
perform relevant administrative and operational support
responsibilities for the team.
- Supports team effectiveness, efficiency and cohesiveness.
- Arranges travel and completes expense reports for leaders.
- Manages calendar and initiates meetings for leaders.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal customers; directs
people to the appropriate resources.
- Researches solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency of
- Leads contracts process, including approvals and payment of
vendors, consultants, and suppliers; responds to inquiries from
accounts payable and payees.
- Manages team budget.
- Ideates and executes team and culture building activities.
- Develops a strong network within organization; draws on network
to answer questions and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all
- Uses appropriate tools, as needed, including Microsoft Outlook,
Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters,
reports, emails, presentations, memos, etc.
- Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling,
accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document
text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent
combination of training and experience.
- Strong PC literacy with intermediate skills in Microsoft
Outlook, Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Between 0-5% travel within the United States
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement Company
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled,
protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with
criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more
information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
This position excludes CO applicants.