Company: Education First
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Entry Level position for an IT Coordinator who will maintain our
technology equipment on a regular basis. You will be responsible
for ensuring that all computers within the company work efficiently
and effectively, enabling students and employees to work without
issues. One of your main duties as an IT Coordinator is to
troubleshoot lab computers issues that arise during usage and to
find a permanent solution to prevent future similar errors.
Additionally, you will be responsible to make sure campus Wi-Fi,
VOIP, network computers, printers, iPads, and media rooms are
working in an optimum condition.
- Check iLab computers/Chromebooks to ensure optimum performance
for student use.
- Check every two weeks all EF iPads to ensure approved apps are
installed and functioning correctly, this also includes verifying
if restrictions are enabled and if there are any iCloud
- Ensure all media rooms (Projector, Sound, PC performance) are
working at optimum conditions for teachers' lectures and assist
teachers with any IT issues.
- Open services ticket request with higher level support for any
IT related issues.
- Ensure all network printers are functioning correctly and order
supplies as needed. Also, you must be able to call support and
troubleshoot over the phone if necessary.
- Learn the EF identification system to help troubleshoot
identification printer issues and student allocations. Ensure
identifications are perfectly working before student's
- Ensure campus emergency information is printed on the back side
of all new IDs.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all IT's equipment and RMA
- Create Dell support request for hardware issues (bad hard
drive, motherboard, power, etc.).
- Assist will all new hardware setups (make sure there are enough
ports available and they are configured correctly).
- Assist the network and system admin team in case of an
emergency during any outages.
- Check Wi-Fi services throughout the campus for any dead/weak
- Troubleshoot basic hardware/software issues for Windows
- Learn how to workspace a PC at least twice a year.
- Assist students with Wi-Fi connectivity issues on their phones,
laptop, or iPad devices.
- Assist with special projects and help IT Manager with monthly
task as needed.
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions.
- Must be able to troubleshoot hardware and software issue
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Basic knowledge of networking (must know what an Ethernet cable
is, patch panel, switch, router, access point, etc.)
- Basic knowledge troubleshooting printer issues.
- Basic Knowledge of VOIP (Microsoft Lync).
About EF Education First: We're 43,500 small. We're teachers and
students, creatives and analysts, visionaries, and doers. We are
120 nationalities-and counting. Together, we open the world through
education, breaking down barriers of language, culture, and
geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission
has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions
of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the
world through language, travel, and academic opportunities. Follow
us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.comto learn more
about our amazing team, products, and customers.
Keywords: Education First, Boston , IT Coordinator, Other , Brighton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!